Guys I was busy with Christmas celebration.. two days I didn't watch episode now only I came remembered..where is vikas gupta...??😆🤣
Page
of
1Guys I was busy with Christmas celebration.. two days I didn't watch episode now only I came remembered..where is vikas gupta...??😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
went to Thailand to celebrate new year wth Ekta ji n GANG
devo is NOT cmng n he left then
He’s gone & saat saat apni BB11 ki kamayi izzat be le gaya, absolute fool.
Originally posted by: OMGITSME
He’s gone & saat saat apni BB11 ki kamayi izzat be le gaya, absolute fool.
Seriously is baar to gir hi gaya nazron se..
He was filling in for Devo while she was out
Now they say she won’t be back
so he had no more reason to be proxy for her
no more illogical tippanis from him
thank god
Ekta Mataji ek saath gya hai
Phuket mein ganga snaan karne ke liye.
Donkey he started liking Asim then gave a kiss to Siddharth on his cheeck
He has literally brought negative feedback on himself
Probably wanted to play neutral but couldn't
No mastermind tactics, he left his brain before coming to BB