Originally posted by: intruderfast
Very nice. Just got back from cruise
Awesome! Have a great time!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Very nice. Just got back from cruise
Awesome! Have a great time!
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
Yeah 16th of feb is finale...i will miss watching RaSim and DevoShami..im a sucker for good friendship bonding..😳
Hmmmm chalo we have 31 dys of January and 16 dys of Feb
i am happy enugh time too enjoy our respective fav celebs ❤️i am Fond of
Sid-Naaz
SidHeart
Pahira
Paras ..😊
Ahhhh!! Finally a very positive promo. Looking forward for today's episode. Hope they show more of their bond and less of captaincy task
Originally posted by: Violates
Wow such a lovely promo... Much excited to watch today's episode. Waise yaise positive post dekh kar dil khush hai.
Hmmmm 😊
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Wonderful post and promo. I hope today there are no unnecessary fights . Wld love to see one episode without that
so happy every one welcomed ths Post , Intention and Promo ❤️
😳🤗
Originally posted by: FANFJYHQWZVHDCC2
Ah this video almost made me cry. I'm here in Germany for study and everyday when I eat, miss mom's cooked food. In this matter I really can relate my feelings with them. 😕
Awwwhh 😳
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Ahhhh!! Finally a very positive promo. Looking forward for today's episode. Hope they show more of their bond and less of captaincy task
😆HOPEFULLY
Nice post👍🏼
I like Paras and Sid bond too! And this is not the first time Paras cried lol. I remember he cried for Arti when she was crying in hospital torture task. But nobody in the house saw it because he quickly wiped his tears.
It's gonna be a good episode dancing and eating food🥳
Originally posted by: JumpingViolets
Nice post👍🏼
I like Paras and Sid bond too! And this is not the first time Paras cried lol. I remember he cried for Arti when she was crying in hospital torture task. But nobody in the house saw it because he quickly wiped his tears.
It's gonna be a good episode dancing and eating food🥳
Paras is an EMOTIONAL person ..
as much as i got to know through Akansha's IVs
Beautiful and heartwarming it is. I wish though that bigg boss wasnt so chindi that too during Christmas, festival of joy and giving, and had dabbas for all from their homes...