Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ZJHW3NZ5DAG6XWVU
Anurag Basu 😭...
I guess I’m gonna crib everyday now till he cleans himself from all jungle that he is carrying on his head and face 😭😭😭
C’mon Parth....... you are loosing your Charm .. Don’t you get it ... and his stans are making it even more horrible by praising his phatichad looks .... arghhh.....!!!!
Yes please someone tell him because of weight loss his lost charm and uper sae his sleep deprived face.
Someone give that guy honest feedback.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yes please someone tell him because of weight loss his lost charm and uper sae his sleep deprived face.
Someone give that guy honest feedback.
He must be knowing it Abhiya...and I m sure more than fans he has close frnds who can show him the mirror...but he is working for 20hrs to zombie to dikhega hi...nothing can be done...plus his hair n beard I'll tolerate it like I tolerated it in last rack knowing kitna bhi sar phodo kuchh nhi hona...
Btw I messaged khwaja that AB can't be like this... atleast dhand k kapde de do n thoda neat n clean to dikha do ..aisa to lage naha k aata hai 🙊🙊🙊 n he read all🙊🙊🙊
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6iiVrcpHhm/?igshid=aktuw9h8ncq8
She planned so many surprises for her parents lol.
Haha Anurag was so Proud of Prerna for giving back to his Mom and Didi ....😆