Asim abused sid sis
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Asim abused sid sis
Originally posted by: 7N7DSVJD7YMGHCXL
Babe, it would be nice if you shut off your shukla tv for once only then you'll realise that it was shukla who started digging out personal things by talking with paras and it was shukla who went near the washroom to listen to what rashmi and vishal were talking. Open your blindfold and then see rashmi and asim's goodness.
Goodness in them???
One is lier n one is habitual in Poking
Keep distance from him bt they go to him purposely
Khair
I am NOT a blind fan I know what's going on
Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv
Goodness in them???
One is lier n one is habitual in Poking
Keep distance from him bt they go to him purposely
Khair
I am NOT a blind fan I know what's going on
Last line is the biggest joke🤪🤣
Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv
Goodness in them???
One is lier n one is habitual in Poking
Keep distance from him bt they go to him purposely
Khair
I am NOT a blind fan I know what's going on
Good for you if you're not a blind fan. It clears out so many things if that's the case.
Last line is the biggest joke🤪🤣
🤣yes If u say You are NOT then I will say I am also Not..
Cracking Joke is only allowed to u 🤣
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
He’s okay in RD’s group but he’s in a group with 2 couples. I mean I don’t think I’m Bb or anywhere any person is going to be super chill hanging with 2 couples all the time.
Anyway! He’s not going to Sid group again!
He is with Rashmi's group only for game purpose.
He said many times he had strong bond with Shukla first and then Himanshi.
With Sana and Mahira I think the trio has bond despite the fights.They keep bickering all the time and in between they get along fine.
Don't think he will go back to Shukla but he prefers to strengthen bonds with Sana over bonding with Vishal and Rashmi
Originally posted by: WD4B6M4D4KPWKWAX
Good for you if you're not a blind fan. It clears out so many things if that's the case.
👍🏼
Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv
🤣yes If u say You are NOT then I will say I am also Not..
Cracking Joke is only allowed to u 🤣
Itni jaldi palti🤪🤣
Shukla is a very insecure person. There’s not even a single quality in him
Itni jaldi palti🤪🤣
🤣nai tu
Mainy kaha tum ko Lagta hai tum nai ho blind fan
Phr mujhe b Lagta hai main b nai hon.. Mazak krna ttmhi ko allow hai kia 🤣buhahahhaa ab Matlab ka Matlab nikal lo Apna js sy khushi milay 🤣