How about Biwi? Moti Biwi? Better? 😆Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
neend mein main hoon🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How about Biwi? Moti Biwi? Better? 😆Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
neend mein main hoon🤣
@Uma: pls do share that leg massage one Unseen title here :)
How does one say wife is Punjabi....? I always thrt it was moti or voti....? 😆
The minute he mentioned Aarti, she switched off 😆Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind
he does that quite often btw😆 did u notice when sid said 'tu is mask m arti jesi lag rhi hai' and sana was like beta tu bahir mil mujhe🤣
It has been a roller coaster ride for sidnaaz so this title would be perfect for their life story🤣
thats such a sweet thing he did there.. even when he was hugging ber she thought he is abt to annoy her again.. sid was fully charged in those days in terms of annoying the shit outta her🤣
Wonder why he was so obsessed with that tee shirt though... itna bhi khaas nahi tha 😆
Lemme check. I genuinely don’t know the title myself 😭Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
@Uma: pls do share that leg massage one Unseen title here :)
The minute he mentioned Aarti, she switched off 😆
Wonder why he was so obsessed with that tee shirt though... itna bhi khaas nahi tha 😆
Sana ki fragrance mehsoos krta hoga us tee shirt se🤣🤣
Indeed! None of us saw any of this coming. I am sure they caught not just the channel and decision-makers unawares, but themselves and their families too. To make it to the top list of national entertainers is no mean feat.OMG omg I was thinking this jus today.... I had heard on MF that H was approached but turned it down but I kept thinking of all the well known punjabis and to select Sana what are the chances.....
N the bb team to not foresee wat a bright shining 🌟 she’ll become......
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
@Uma: pls do share that leg massage one Unseen title here :)
since uma doesn't know, so may be i can help.. i think its name is 'sidharth annoys shehnaz'.. baki mujhe bhi nahi yaad if its not the case :p
No 😳 😆
I haven’t seen any unseen videos because cannot access voot from abroad