mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Image result for katrina and vicky kaushal

Why we can’t get over our favorite Bollywood couple, Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif….

We often come across several couples in the Bollywood film industry that comes and go. but one such couple that has been the hot topic for quite some time now Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif and we’re here to tell you more about why we love them.

25 Dec,2019 00:05:35

Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal : Next hot couple in B-TOWN? 1

One of the hottest couples in Bollywood is Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif. Fans of both the stars just can’t stop gushing about them. Both of them are clearly the hottest single stars in the industry and seeing them together is just the cherry on top.

The stars were single for quite some time before they started dating. We wonder what took them so long to get together. But then again it only seemed like a matter of time before it happened. It was rumored for months now, in fact since summer, that they’ve been dating, but fans seem to have it confirmed after seeing the Diwali pictures this year.

While both the stars are happy together, fans of either star are having quite a bittersweet moment where they want to be happy for the celeb they crush on but watch them go at the same time. The rumors first started doing the rounds when Vicky admitted that he had a crush on Katrina. Both actors are loved tremendously by fans, not only together but also by themselves.

We hope to see the couple staying happy and continuing to prosper in their fields. Stay tuned with us for more updates on your favorite celebs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

I just love this couple❤️

They look so genuine and in love

I think this video was before they started dating...but I love the way he's looking at her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1mnKt4J08

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

Vicky is a good, sorted guy, will do good for Kat, he doesn't deserve that ma type of gaalis smiley19

I know you are saying in a light way, but still, abhi baat accept kar lo. he's 100 times better than douches like Salman and the other ex smiley20

This is a jealous loser's poetry yaar, abhi Katrina toh kabhi nahi pategi with bhikhari bank balance and bandar ke gand jaisi shakal, toh Vicky ko gaali deke hi maan halka karna hai.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

This is a jealous loser's poetry yaar, abhi Katrina toh kabhi nahi pategi with bhikhari bank balance and bandar ke gand jaisi shakal, toh Vicky ko gaali deke hi maan halka karna hai.

Nah I get that mann halka karne ki baat.. but hearing that 'm k c' gaali triggers me 😆 koi baat nai, this is Vijay's fault, he banned us from saying stuff like fcuk but we can say m k c? will request him to put this in the list of offensive slangs, hope you don't mind 😊

Edited by jhopadpatti - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Nah I get that mann halka karne ki baat.. but hearing that 'm k c' gaali triggers me 😆 koi baat nai, this is Vijay's fault, he banned us from saying stuff like fcuk but we can say m k c? will request him to put this in the list of offensive slangs, hope you don't mind 😊

I have an arsenal of gaalis, ban karwado, koi farak nahi padta, maa behan ki gaaliya band karwado, baap aur bhai abhi ki gaali famous kardunga IF mai, jaise faklandu famous karwadiya tha LOL.

mintyblue thumbnail

^^ I was hoping people would appreciate the cuteness of this couple. You guys have gone on a diff. tangent

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I have an arsenal of gaalis, ban karwado, koi farak nahi padta, maa behan ki gaaliya band karwado, baap aur bhai abhi ki gaali famous kardunga IF mai, jaise faklandu famous karwadiya tha LOL.

sure about the maa-behen gaalis, always knew you were reasonable

don't think words like chaman and and faklandu are gaalis though, they just sound funny and insulting😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

^^ I was hoping people would appreciate the cuteness of this couple. You guys have gone on a diff. tangent

30 plus faklandus ke relationship mai kiya cuteness milega be, especially when the so called relationship rumor is build on heart break of another girl.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

sure about the maa-behen gaalis, always knew you were reasonable

don't think words like chaman and and faklandu are gaalis though, they just sound funny and insulting😆

I prefer nowadays soulchod, best gaali ever. Gender neutral and have a deep meaning.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Are they your new Duggu-Bebo??