Let's Nacho🥳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let's Nacho🥳
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
That is what these ppl started saying after wkv..
How far true i don kno. 😔
Thanks Arti for telling
Merry Christmas to all 🥳
It's funny when shukla pushes someone the whole forum goes on and on against him (as usual) but if any other HM pushes someone suddenly not a single person on the forum says anything against it. Instead they start bringing in Shukla as a reference that if he can do it anyone can.
If people claim to support the "right" thing why only support it against shukla. Why not when other HMs do it. Height of double standards 😆🤪
You should make this as a post to show biasedness of some flag barears of humanity 😆
Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
You should make this as a post to show biasedness of some flag barears of humanity 😆
still it’s useless as they don’t defend instead go off topic
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
still it’s useless as they don’t defend instead go off topic
I know. But Atleast they will read 😆
If I would have some anti fan, I would not even come to see show.
Sure🤗
I'm excited for today's epi as Jasmin is coming😳
Originally posted by: harshiidiv
I'm excited for today's epi as Jasmin is coming😳
Me too 😳