I'm sure she will find a way to play victim here too. She's not aggressive, she doesn't use foul language. She's such an honest individual player.
I'm sure she will find a way to play victim here too. She's not aggressive, she doesn't use foul language. She's such an honest individual player.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
woh kya kare voilence toh waise bhi allowed hai😆
woh kya kare voilence toh waise bhi allowed hai😆
But rashmi is not a shukli naa
Mahira was pushing everyone today and was doing some wrestling moves on Vishal and apparently injures Arhaan tomorrow. But if Rashmi pushes back its a problem? Lol
Arrey Asim ne bola na...sirf Shukla ke format main hai dhakka marna...how dare Rashmi???
I'm sure she will find a way to play victim here too. She's not aggressive, she doesn't use foul language. She's such an honest individual player.
You will find nothing on the forum against this because violence is only a sin when Shukla does it 😆
Not that I'm saying it's right but there are double standards
Pushing is allowed in the Bigg boss house. Have you been following the episodes?
Hope someone pushes her right of the show 🤣 she is vile ,worst woman i seen in my life
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
Mahira was pushing everyone today and was doing some wrestling moves on Vishal and apparently injures Arhaan tomorrow. But if Rashmi pushes back its a problem? Lol
You will find nothing on the forum against this because violence is only a sin when Shukla does it 😆
Not that I'm saying it's right but there are double standards
BB main violence ka naya itihaas to Shuklaji ne hi racha hai. Ab sab bhukte!
I'm sure she will find a way to play victim here too. She's not aggressive, she doesn't use foul language. She's such an honest individual player.
Why victim? Its allowed within rules of BiggBoss13 to push. Serves Mahira right!