Originally posted by: pallavi_
I may be in minority but I have a feeling Sana ki taraf se Sid ka thoda man hat gya
I feel just opposite 🤪But they are best buddies that i am 100 sure
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pallavi_
I may be in minority but I have a feeling Sana ki taraf se Sid ka thoda man hat gya
I feel just opposite 🤪But they are best buddies that i am 100 sure
Originally posted by: pallavi_
I may be in minority but I have a feeling Sana ki taraf se Sid ka thoda man hat gya
Ab jab vo openly paras paras karegi to Sid bhi kya kare. He said na that u made me Ur second option
Originally posted by: pallavi_
I may be in minority but I have a feeling Sana ki taraf se Sid ka thoda man hat gya
Poora din uske pichay pichay phir raha hai in all USUD mein and still u think so??? No organic relationship is abt love and longing only. It is made up of love, lust, sadness, happiness, hurt etc etc
He wants her sensible and reserved side for others but her dirty and baby side for himself 😈
I dont think so ..his every move in unseen vids r connected to sana ..u wont invest so much time taunting someone if u hv no interest in the person ..
He just taking revenge on her fr what she did last week..
In unseen he even had a prob when she sat on asim and vishal ka suitcase 😆
whch was that USUD pls tell ...
Poora din uske pichay pichay phir raha hai in all USUD mein and still u think so??? No organic relationship is abt love and longing. It is made up of love, lust, sadness, happiness, hurt etc etc
He wants her sensible and reserved side for others but her dirty and baby side for himself 😈
cute
kia PT BB end honay k bad REALIZATION ho jab sath na hongay
Well he still loves sana ..he told bagga in one unseen ab gadhi pe dil aa gaya hai toh hur kya cheez hai ..
Says it all 😆
So bagga knows it all ..
Yes 😆 how can i forget thanks for reminding
Let's see whats store for cupids today
I dont think so ..his every move in unseen vids r connected to sana ..u wont invest so much time taunting someone if u hv no interest in the person ..
He just taking revenge on her fr what she did last week..
In unseen he even had a prob when she sat on asim and vishal ka suitcase 😆
Ok not seen that suitcase wala video🤣
USUD mai tu us k e pichay nazar aata hai🤣
then wat justification she gave to him pls tell😆