Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
I want original grp back..
The SAAS one you mean? Or Bahu?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
I want original grp back..
The SAAS one you mean? Or Bahu?
Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
I want original grp back..
Sana-Asim-Sid and aarti ??? Aarti nahi ayegi . Ab woh independant hi khellegi . Anyways now onwards eliminations would be fast . So she will have to leave soon .
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Sana-Asim-Sid and aarti ??? Aarti nahi ayegi . Ab woh independant hi khellegi . Anyways now onwards eliminations would be fast . So she will have to leave soon .
Sid ek Baar bas pyaar se Aarti bol De, wo daudi chali aayegi 😛
Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
Both..original one..
Bahu one can still happen as RD can be forgiving and accept Paras and Mahira back easily.
SAAS won’t as Asim and Sid just can’t be together now atleast imo
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Bahu one can still happen as RD can be forgiving and accept Paras and Mahira back easily.
SAAS won’t as Asim and Sid just can’t be together now atleast imo
Nothing is impossible.
And I didn't say that will happen, I just said I want original one.
Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
Nothing is impossible.
And I didn't say that will happen, I just said I want original one.
Haan. Obviously! Anything can happen. Possibilities kam hai.
For it’s worth I used to also like that bonding a lot Pehle.