https://www.instagram.com/p/B6dCJpSBx6u/
hahhahaha
FEB k baad life will b boring
sana Punjab chali ajey gi SId yhan bussy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6dCJpSBx6u/
hahhahaha
FEB k baad life will b boring
sana Punjab chali ajey gi SId yhan bussy
Hahaha
I just want is ek baar na soye sath mein sadist in me wants them to suffer like they are making us
bagga ke saath😆
Bagga is still sensible and trying to make her understand but Sana is not getting the point. I dont know wats gotten into her. She is just creating troubles for no reason. If this continues, even viewers will lose interest as no one likes to see the repetitive behavior daily.
So, when did this so called apology happen? This year? Not that I care- just straightening the timeline.Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yes and it’s a fact! She and Rashami are friends from 8 years
Was salman watching on the big screen when sid was exploding against R&A and Sana was trying to calm him down?
Bagga is still sensible and trying to make her understand but Sana is not getting the point. I dont know wats gotten into her. She is just creating troubles for no reason. If this continues, even viewers will lose interest as no one likes to see the repetitive behavior daily.
final Month now
Sana must take it seriously
Anyone saw waxing unseen clip ? 😆
Originally posted by: lovepooo
Hahaha
I just want is ek baar na soye sath mein sadist in me wants them to suffer like they are making us
I think ur wish will become true very soon. And I think the two need a break. They r making a joke of their relationship. Dosti mein itna possessiveness nhn hota and itna possessive ho k dosti dosti bolna is like fooling the audience; both inside and outside the house.