Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Your phone has some serious battery issues😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Your phone has some serious battery issues😆
😆 I have been using it all day so it was bound to.
Originally posted by: Mayashika
😆 I have been using it all day so it was bound to.
I was just joking😊😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I was just joking😊😆
Of course I knew that, you didn't offend me 😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Of course I knew that, you didn't offend me 😆
Accha, good😆
Some people are bat shit crazy about their phones😆
I get what you mean. 😆 It is very easy to offend people, online or not so I just add jk in case.
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I get what you mean. 😆 It is very easy to offend people, online or not so I just add jk in case.
My every text has jk in the end, literally😆
I can't control my sass and keep having fights with everyone
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
My every text has jk in the end, literally😆
I can't control my sass and keep having fights with everyone
Someone like me! I am extra blunt sometimes and I almost never regret it so, it's very easy for people to find things to argue with me. But, I also go behind and convince them if they are angry with me so I am fine 😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Someone like me! I am extra blunt sometimes and I almost never regret it so, it's very easy for people to find things to argue with me. But, I also go behind and convince them if they are angry with me so I am fine 😆
He he😆
I had a huge argument about CAA and NRV and then had to pacify the perosn that it wasn't personal