Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 22nd Dec 2019 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 134

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Vishal is also becoming little by little my favorite! He's been cool so far .... even when he fights he's reasonable! Not to mention everytime he goes "chaati phephde ki takaat" .... πŸ€£

Tall Gabru jawaan! <3

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I agree every word you wrote. I cannot defend most  of the criticism you mentioned and even some I find on DDT,  that are missing in your post. I am fine with criticism. Some favorite actions cannot be defended. 

Mahira has lot of issues with her journey, she is not perfect. She is youngest in the lot. She is very insecure and she does get into all kind of nonsensical  fights to stay in the game. She does get nervous when she is nominated as she does not have vote banks. But it does not stop her from speaking her mind. I did not think she would survive this long. I expected her to be out a week after first finale.

She did hit the big targets to fight with for her survival, like Shukla, Rashmi, Shehnaaz and Asim. she Used to fight with Shukla first, then Rashmi, now it is Shehnaaz. Very soon it will be against Asim. It is her game. nothing wrong in it. Everyone has strategy.

Yeah I missed a lot of points against her jo mujhe baad mein yaad aaye πŸ˜†

Strategy is okay, But don't you think, ethics, being human and sensitive about some topics is above game? You can't hide everything under the pretext of you being the youngest, infact she even uses this as a weapon to age shame others. She is thankless and ungrateful AF! And the superiority complex she has that everyone is jealous of her, her bubble needs to burst!

She does exactly the same things to others what she hates if someone does that to her and to top it, a single statement against her and she HAS to reply back

Okay she is childish and immature, but then she has no sense of how ugly her personality is coming out

I will have least sympathy for her if someone humiliates her tomorrow, pushes her, age shames or body shames her or talks about her character, because that is what she is doing and enjoying this when its happening with others.

Mahira ke language mein bolu to aap apna zameer to nahi bech doge ek game jeetne k liye naπŸ˜†

Edited by -EvilDesires- - 4 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: garima22

Mera bhi yhn Asim wala hi haal hai yhn support mein koi nhi aata but dusro k support mein jaror aa jaate let it b...jisko jo sochna soche...jinka clear cut mujhe pta chal jaata hai fir main unn se baat nhi krti...Blind fan aur main wow...U knw wht I m Ssharad Malhotra Fan nd he is proud to hve fans like me bcz mujhe sirf taarif krna nhi aata hai kbi kbi jo glt lgta bolti bhi hun...heres the proof https://www.instagram.com/p/BKmrl_UBoia/?igshid=7emc7uv0ogjn .

same here I cnt blindly support Asim infct I hve arguments with Asimians espclly AT pe...jb Asim itna glt chla gya tha to mujhe itna bura feel ho rha tha...mujhe ussi pe itni gussa aa rha tha uss time...Blind fan aur main no ways...ab mere pe personal attack kra koi nhi bolega...let it b... I love Asim Riaz from day1 minus his temper issues aggression nd his immaturity...

🀣 πŸ€£ 
you sound like devadasi, complain box. πŸ˜†

Garima

I apologize for hurting you.

I did not mean to hurt you. I  was just making a point ..............Let us forget and move on. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shukla is such a bully. How come there is so much support ? I think half the supporters do not even watch Biggboss, but are loyal fans from his TV shows before biggboss.

I also feel like a lot people supporting Sid are Salman fans who are wrongly thinking that Salman is supporting Sid even though Salman's disgust for him is so obvious but he expresses it in a subtle way lol

It's true when people say that subtlety is a lost art πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was hilarious instant reaction, a  reply from Rashmi when Salman said to Rashmi you called Shukla druggy

Rashmi screamed - Yes woh hai nasheeda πŸ€£

When Rashmi was replying to Salman, Shukla like always In gunda avatar said to Rashmi - β€œ Tera baap deta tha mujhe nasha.β€œ  Vikas stopped him from saying anything bad. I don’t think Rashmi heard it.

The way Sid lashed out at Vikas was really good to see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aur bano vakeel Sid ke lol

I'm damn sure that if Vikas stays for even a couple more weeks he'll get a huge dose from Sid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wish aisa ho. Saari mastermindgiri utar jaegi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, the day Vikas leaves Shefali will get the lesson of a lifetime lol

Both Sid and Paras detest and mistrust her and Asim won't accept her back either lol

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Yeah I missed a lot of points against her jo mujhe baad mein yaad aaye πŸ˜†

Strategy is okay, But don't you think, ethics, being human and sensitive about some topics is above game? You can't hide everything under the pretext of you being the youngest, infact she even uses this as a weapon to age shame others. She is thankless and ungrateful AF! And the superiority complex she has that everyone is jealous of her, her bubble needs to burst!

She does exactly the same things to others what she hates if someone does that to her and to top it, a single statement against her and she HAS to reply back

Okay she is childish and immature, but then she has no sense of how ugly her personality is coming out

I will have least sympathy for her if someone humiliates her tomorrow, pushes her, age shames or body shames her or talks about her character, because that is what she is doing and enjoying this when its happening with others.

Mahira ke language mein bolu to aap apna zameer to nahi bech doge ek game jeetne k liye naπŸ˜†

Bas ho gaya . πŸ™ πŸ˜­

Today’s quota is over. 😭 You can bash Mahira tomorrow now. πŸ˜† 

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Vishal is also becoming little by little my favorite! He's been cool so far .... even when he fights he's reasonable! Not to mention everytime he goes "chaati phephde ki takaat" .... πŸ€£

Tall Gabru jawaan! <3

When pasta crybaby was telling him Chor, chor

He was like, kya chor chor keh rah beh πŸ˜†..Tere ghar mein chori kiya beh.. πŸ€£..He is too funny.. but sensible..

Edited by innocentgreen - 4 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bas ho gaya . πŸ™ πŸ˜­

Today’s quota is over. 😭 You can bash Mahira tomorrow now. πŸ˜† 

okay πŸ˜†

mera bhi bass ho gaya aaj ka poore din se IF ka tab band nahi hua aaj so kal baki ki bashingπŸ˜†

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

okay πŸ˜†

mera bhi bass ho gaya aaj ka poore din se IF ka tab band nahi hua aaj so kal baki ki bashingπŸ˜†

You summed it up about mahira. Feel the same, just consider that you are writing on behalf of 2-3 people who completely shares the same opinion as yours. πŸ˜†

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

atleast salman should have asked shukla that after throwing chai at rashmi's face why was he charging at rashmi

Edited by kusima - 4 years ago