Ahem ahem. May I get in?😳🤣
With all pleasure🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ahem ahem. May I get in?😳🤣
With all pleasure🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: opsora2090
AAA jaiye, padarpan ki jiye idhar.. apka swagat hai 🤗
Heera, Astha , Yeana .. meet my kzk friend Leena ...as the cc is active then i have invited her to come here...
Opo your Hindi has improved a lot
It's good that you invited
I haven't watched it but I too want to give it a try but I can't
Hey Leena welcome to our CC 🥳🥳
can I know what k drama are you watchingOriginally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron
😆😆😆
I don't watch Thai series am just madly into K & Cn drama and recently into K-pop
There is another person bie thassapuk hsu he is a Chinese actor but Thai native his wife is Thai actress thou
Have you seen cheif kim/good manager and Just between lover
Originally posted by: 3sisters
can I know what k drama are you watching
Have you seen cheif kim/good manager and Just between lover
I haven't seen any of these my first k drama was to the beautiful you and recently I watched secret garden and now am watching moon lovers
ok I have watched moon lovers🙃Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron
I haven't seen any of these my first k drama was to the beautiful you and recently I watched secret garden and now am watching moon lovers
Originally posted by: 3sisters
ok I have watched moon lovers🙃
I like IU and somewhat Beakhyun but in the drama Wang so will kill Wang eun 💔 so am getting reluctant to continue it
What should i do
yah .. BB11 pe bohot improved hui 😆
Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron
I haven't watched it but I too want to give it a try but I can't
Jija ji kay sath Suhag Rat pe dekhna 🤣
isssssssss waqt nei 😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
602