Ye Maya ka latest Twitter status lagta hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye Maya ka latest Twitter status lagta hai🤣
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
We also have the same feels 😆... maya wardrobe is black and rudra wardrobe is of unbuttoned shirts 😆...
I meant Anatara+Maya ke naam ka moniker MayRa mat rakho💔😆
Arrey bhaagwaan🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I want to see what would Maya feel when she sees Rudra in cute pink t- shirts like he wore one last time😆
Chal naughty🤣
Does anyone have the pic of Maya's Krishna statue?
I was gone for an hour and in logone toh 3ed DT per bhi halla bol dia hai!!!
This isn't normal, we need to check our heads.
Originally posted by: castlebones
I was gone for an hour and in logone toh 3ed DT per bhi halla bol dia hai!!!
This isn't normal, we need to check our heads.
Wahaan pe MayRa hi milega🤣
https://mobile.twitter.com/xfirestonesx/status/1208689928621580289
everyone is gushing over Shivin's unbuttoned shirt(including me) 🙈..but why none is talking about it!!! (you guys know what I meant🙈🙈)
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Ye Maya ka latest Twitter status lagta hai🤣
Maya maaregi hume🤣