Tanu, sorry bura laga toh it was a bit harsh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tanu, sorry bura laga toh it was a bit harsh
Congo shongo for 3rd DT of MayRa🥳🥳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tanu, sorry bura laga toh it was a bit harsh
ye kisko sorry bol rahe hain?
Congratulations on new DT🤗
Let's keep the #MayRa love going!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tanu, sorry bura laga toh it was a bit harsh
kya bura lag gaya😲?
You didn't hook up Maya with anyone other than my unbuttoned hottie right😎 then we good! 😆
Do we get any MayRa content today?..I know chances are less but just hoping for their scenes❤️
I think that promo is for UK only.. I dint see it in Indian channel at all .. may be we will get a extended version of it 😃
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Do we get any MayRa content today?..I know chances are less but just hoping for their scenes❤️
Yes but Maya and Antara as MayRa 😆
😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
ye kisko sorry bol rahe hain?
Tanu ko, becuase maine ke bawkaas sa joke maara😆