Welcome! 😳 Party de ab 😆
My net was off for 24 hours as per Govt orders. And I was like how do people live without net 🤪😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Welcome! 😳 Party de ab 😆
My net was off for 24 hours as per Govt orders. And I was like how do people live without net 🤪😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Welcome! 😳 Party de ab 😆
My net was off for 24 hours as per Govt orders. And I was like how do people live without net 🤪😆
Main bhi sochu where you disappeared😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Main bhi sochu where you disappeared😆
No my net disappeared 😆 I was hell frustrated 😆
Enjoy till it's back😆
How old were you when you realized that Hawa-Hawa song from Rockstar (20111) actually tells a story? I am a week year old and still can't get over it
Congrats Shibani for color change!🥳🤗
Congrats Shibani for color change!🥳🤗
Thanks🙈
hellooo people 😆
what is usually discussed here in this CC? 😆
Harry Potter, Bollywood movies😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Harry Potter, Bollywood movies😆
ok i fail to interpret if its sarcasm or truth 🤣 but im in for both 😆