He had completely lost his patience by the end when he stood up and was literally crying to speak yet Salman kept on his behuda support for Shukla and iss sab main Vishal ki bhi baj gayi
Page
of
1He had completely lost his patience by the end when he stood up and was literally crying to speak yet Salman kept on his behuda support for Shukla and iss sab main Vishal ki bhi baj gayi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's been almost 3 months and he never got justice
Despite of being on a right side people still blaming him
Sid was screaming at the top of his voice and was all the while standing up
Asim just wanted to clear his point which he was off course not allowed to
If I was in the place of Asim, I would have broken the TV
Originally posted by: PriyankFan12
If I was in the place of Asim, I would have broken the TV
getting so much violent is not good for health
Starboy asim will endure it. He has the strength of a lion, lone warrior asim.