kya hua???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kya hua???
I love west indies❤️Matlb ye pagal janwaro ke tarah dhulai krte hai and their spirit of cricket is best🤗❤️Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
WI 262 for 4 47 overs Pollard and puran playing 😛😔
count me in...He tops my list❤️even my favourite is dhoni😛
kuch bhi matlb.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
again match is fixed. We are losing. 😆
inside edge kam dekh thoda.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
fixed Hai why do people even watch cricket now a days . All about satta money and commercialization. 😵
I love west indies❤️Matlb ye pagal janwaro ke tarah dhulai krte hai and their spirit of cricket is best🤗❤️
I enjoy them when they are playing against everyone else except India 😆🤗
karan ne koi new tatto banwaya hai kya??~
They are jolly lads...I haven't seen them sledging or playing dirty games.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I enjoy them when they are playing against everyone else except India 😆🤗