good evening di🤗 aaj kal aap dikhte hi nahi ho AT pe😔
Busy with all the festival preparations & cleaning. This will continue till this month-end. I should be more active from Jan again.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
good evening di🤗 aaj kal aap dikhte hi nahi ho AT pe😔
Busy with all the festival preparations & cleaning. This will continue till this month-end. I should be more active from Jan again.
Busy with all the festival preparations & cleaning. This will continue till this month-end. I should be more active from Jan again.
🤗 hey
again match is fixed. We are losing. 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
WI 262 for 4 47 overs Pollard and puran playing 😛😔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
again match is fixed. We are losing. 😆
Tu chup baith year last match I don't want to loose and rs should finish off well 😡😭
I am gud you say 🤗
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I am gud you say 🤗
I am good.
Just busy with so many things, thanks to the festival season.
fixed Hai why do people even watch cricket now a days . All about satta money and commercialization. 😵Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Tu chup baith year last match I don't want to loose and rs should finish off well 😡😭
mujhe gift chahiye 😭