Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
even I am a neutral viewer. even i hate kzk but my sister used to watch this & one day i just watch this aise hi and I found RB's character interesting aur ab dekho RB ke liye pagal huye ja rahe h . kab aayega kab aayega kar rahi ho.
KZK never ever depends on particular couple . brac audience does not care on couple. If they would toh they definitely TRP giraou during bajju shadi track and rest BM track . but they dint.. agar story track pe hote toh it would successful definitely at the end
Hetmeyer gone 🤪🥳
❤️Yes SasuPandaMaa❤️Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
meri beti ki bday
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Xs16qhOGb/?igshid=1cd0ffi07rt8z
This song yaad piya
Mera piya mujhe pagal banane chodega I only imagine Karan in this ☺️❤️
🤪😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RB wapas aaye phir raat bhar bhatkenge sab. 🤣
Jia is a good child actress.❤️Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Xs16qhOGb/?igshid=1cd0ffi07rt8z
This song yaad piya
Mera piya mujhe pagal banane chodega I only imagine Karan in this ☺️❤️