Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Heylloooo sabkoi 😎
I just purchased my new phone on someone very close to me and my baby ka bday also we discovered that in our garage a cat has given birth to three tiny kittens
Phone Mi Note 8 pro👍🏼
Three kittens
Honest mistake wala gif❤️
Patience... patience... patience...
Originally posted by: opsora2090
After marriage , First Hand hold moments.. lekin besharam CV ne ispe ek montage laga dia 😡
First hand holding👍🏼
👌👌👌
thank you 🤗
you, me and mithiliaji we three are marwari here.Originally posted by: MayurChan
Pata nahi main toh I.F pe pehli baar kisi marwari se mil raha hun...
waise all my forefathers and grandfather are from Rajasthan but I am born and brought up in Hyderabad.
wow,❤️
thank you 🤗Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
congratulations no more restrictions