Nazar

The Dark Before The Dawn - A Nazar/PiyAnsh FF (Completed) - Page 11

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree with everything...

And about yeh rishtey... Yes, they are making Nishant a third angle too. And the moment they started with this, I took a break yet again for the third time.

I started the show for Vatsal, and he was and is a brilliant character. For Mishbir they ruin everyone, again!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

I started the show for Vatsal, and he was and is a brilliant character. For Mishbir they ruin everyone, again!!

I know... Even I started watching again because of Vatsal. He was and is brilliant.

And I am highly disappointed... Ummeed nahi thi ki ye log yahan par bhi aisa hi karenge.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter - 05

A couple of months passed by since Piya had moved out with Adi and Pari. It looked as if everyone had settled down in their new lives; at least for an outsider it would appear so. Every alternating day, Ansh would stop by Piya’s apartment on his way home. Very often Piya herself would come to visit the Rathods with their kids. Lucky for her, one of her friends’ assistant fell sick and Piya was more than happy to fill her place temporarily. It also boosted up her confidence and later, she joined her friend’s company. The lie they had told their kids became true and saved them from further complication. But deep down everyone knew nothing was alright. No matter how much Piya or Ansh had tried to smile in front of their kids, other family members could sense how this separation was affecting both of them, specially Ansh. Piya could still cover her inner turmoil with her smile but Ansh was never good at hiding or faking his feelings. He felt conflicted all the time. On one hand, he felt he had let down Piya and his kids. While on the other hand, he was guilty that despite staying with Vedashree, he couldn’t keep her happy. He understood how his gloomy state was only worrying her and the other family members. But he couldn’t help it. Even when Piya held her end of the bargain and they continued to co-parent their kids, each time he looked at them, it reminded him of his failure - to keep them all together and protect them. Who could understand Piya better than him? Whenever he looked at her, the pain and suffering was visible in those big eyes of hers. Every morning he would wake up and look at the other side of the bed and get reminded of Piya’s last words - “I was just a very important second priority in your life!!!”

Only God knew how wrong she was! What more could he possibly do to make her feel coveted when he considered her as his life? His existence lost its meaning without her. But how could Piya fail to understand him? After all she was the only one who could understand his feelings without uttering a single word. How could she allege him for not choosing or prioritizing her? He could give up his life thousand times just to be with her, to hold her, to tell her how much he loved her. Yet, after everything they had been through, she just decided everything on her own and left him!!! Didn’t even look back once or give him a chance to tell his side of the story.

Like always, she just took everything upon herself and left. Left him with his family and kids but completely detached herself from his world. A world that had no meaning without her. He was angry with everything and everyone around him. But he couldn’t share it with anyone. After all, he was the good guy, the responsible eldest son of Rathods’ who had to take care of everyone else. He couldn’t burden them with his problems. So he decided to keep himself buried in his work so that he could escape from everyone else’s questions and their worried look. He started spending more time at his office. At least there he got to be himself. But even that wasn’t a permanent solution. Vedashree was well aware of his tactics but didn’t know how to help him.

“I am worried about Ansh, Chaitali!!!” “Bhabhi! Calm down. Everything’s gonna be fine.” “How is everything gonna be fine Chaitali? Can’t you see his state? He behaves like a robot; comes home at a fixed time, sits and chats with us as if it was his duty and then leaves. I don’t see any light in him anymore. Whenever the kids come to visit or we go there, for a brief period of time, I see glimpses of my old Ansh. But I don’t know why Piya is doing this to him! In her quest to save the world, she is destroying hers and Ansh’s.” Chaitali was about to say something when Shekhar called for Vedashree and she left.

“I don’t feel good about this Avinash. It’s been almost two months. Neither Piya is returning nor Ansh is okay. Even bhabhi’s health is deteriorating due to the stress. What should we do?” “I don’t think we have much to do here Chaitali. They are not kids. And honestly, if I try to look at it from Piya’s point of view, even she’s not wrong. How many times have we compromised her safety for our Ansh, can you recall? Before their wedding also, when Piya had no clue about her powers, bhabhi had a firm belief that somehow she would save Ansh and we let her proceed with their wedding. We have never really considered how Piya was coping up with everything. Let’s not forget, it was our stupid demand that they decided to sacrifice their powers and Mohana separated them by taking advantage of the situation. Who can blame her for looking out for herself and the kids?” “But Avinash! This is destroying the family. I don’t know how she is coping up but can’t you see, how Ansh is changing day by day? I just don’t understand why all of a sudden she has taken this decision.” Avinash was about to say something when he heard Neha was calling out for them from the hall.

“Maa!!! Papa!!! Where is everyone?” “Neha!!!” Avinash and Chaitali rushed to the hall. “Surprise!!!” Neha hugged them. “When have you arrived? Couldn’t you inform us before coming? Your papa would have gone to the airport and pick you up.” “Yes, but then I wouldn’t get to see this expression of yours.” Neha had a mischievous smile. Vedashree and Shekhar came downstairs and got surprised seeing her. “Badi Maa!!! Bade Papa!!! How are you?” She hugged them. “We are fine beta! How are you? And why didn’t you inform us? Where is Uday?” (Neha’s husband) “Uday had some work and I was missing you guys a lot!!! So I decided to surprise you all. Where is Piya bhabhi? I can’t tell you guys how relieved I was when maa informed me that bhai and bhabhi have gotten back together.” Neha’s face was beaming with joy but the Rathods started feeling awkward. They hadn’t told Neha, Kajal or Rishi about Piya and Ansh’s separation yet. “And where are those little monkeys? They jump so much when we are in video chat. I am surprised the house is still standing!!!” Neha was looking around excitedly. “Actually beta....”

“Neha!!!” Ansh’s voice surprised everyone. After a long time they saw him smiling genuinely. He came near Neha and hugged her tightly. “Now that’s the type of welcome I was expecting. Just look at their faces bhai! After almost one year I have returned from USA and instead of being happy, all of them are busy in interrogating me.” She made a puppy face. “Leave it Neha! Chachu has a habit of suspecting everyone as he is a Policeman. Now others also have developed the same habit.” Ansh winked. “You must be tired. Go and freshen up. We have lots to talk about.” “Okay! I am just coming! God!!! I have missed you guys so much!!!” After Neha had left the room, Ansh noticed everyone was staring at him. “Why are you guys staring at me like this?” Ansh was surprised. “Ansh!” Vedashree tried to sound normal, “We haven’t told Neha about your and Piya’s separation yet and ummm...” “And?” “She was asking about Piya and the kids.” Avinash replied. “Let it be chachu. Neha would have known anyway. Now that she is back, I’ll tell her directly. What’s the big deal? I’ll handle everything.” Ansh tried to assure everyone with a smile and left the room. “Shekhar Ji! I am not feeling good about this. God knows what these siblings would do.” “Yes bhabhi! I don’t have a good feeling either. Neha was dead against Ansh’s second marriage and kept insisting us for fixing a meeting between Piya and Ansh. She had been their biggest supporter. Don’t know how would she behave with Ansh or what might she tell him in anger. Poor Ansh is already suffering so much! I hope Neha understands him and doesn’t react impulsively.” 

“Piya has moved out with the kids Neha.” “I am sorry, what?” Neha couldn't believe her ears. “After everything you guys have been through, you separated again!!!” Neha got hyper but she controlled herself quickly. “Okay, tell me everything.” Ansh described the entire incident of Mohana trying to kill Pari and how Piya had decided to raise the kids without Rathods’ interference. After listening to everything, Neha sat quietly.

Ansh was surprised. He didn't expect such calm reaction from her. “Well, aren't you gonna say something?” “Hmm?” Neha got a bit startled and realized she had been silent for quite some time. “I am sorry! Actually I was analyzing the whole thing.” “And? What's your opinion regarding this?” “Bhai! I know what I think of this situation and whom do I support. But the question is, do you really want to know the answer or should I just make something up that will make you happy?” “What do you mean?” “We both know exactly what I mean. You know the answer yourself. But you are too afraid to listen to your heart. Because you don't want to disappoint the elders, specially badi maa. So if I tell you, bhabhi is right, you'll get a chance to justify your actions and shut your inner voice forever. On the contrary, if I say you are right, you’ll be at peace momentarily thinking you have done the right thing.” 

“Don't play with words Neha!” Ansh was getting angry. “I am not and you know it. Do you remember the time when we were kids and went to Shimla on family trip, Rishi and I wanted to skate on ice? Even you wanted it. But badi maa got hyper rationalizing how we could get hurt and you persuaded us not to skate. In the process, you buried your own desire.” “Neha! You are exaggerating! We were too young then, probably 7 or 8. A couple of years later we learned ice skating anyway. So what is the big deal?”

“Okay! But what about the football championship incident? You were so good that our coach made you the captain. Despite being the youngest, you led the team and won the trophy.” “So? What's your point?” Ansh was getting annoyed. “My point is - you injured your legs pretty badly and ensured our school football team won the tournament. But badi maa started crying and cursing herself for letting you play and you promised her that you wouldn't play football ever again.” Ansh remained silent but Neha continued, “All of your teammates bullied you for quitting. The next year when we couldn’t win, even general students started badmouthing you. But you endured everything. Because you thought, you deserved it for letting everyone down. But you didn’t utter a single word in front of badi maa. Things got out of hand and Rishi tried to intervene. To save him, you beat a couple of bullies and finally things settled down.”

Neha paused for a moment. “As an alternative to football, badi maa suggested you to learn music and you ended up in a classical music class, singing Bhajan with Pandit Ji.” “Now this is too much Neha!” “Is it bhai? You were a good singer and wanted to learn both classical and western. But since badi maa didn't like western music, you stopped learning midway. This is what you have been doing your entire life bhai! You have never thought about your own happiness. It's always about making badi maa happy and content. Everyone knew how good you were at science and how you always wanted to be a doctor. But you completed MBA so that you could help bade papa in business. Deep down, you know bhabhi is right; that she has always come second on your priority list while your world revolves around badi maa’s happiness.”

“Enough Neha!!! We are done here. You should go to your room.” “But bhai!” “I said leave!!!” Neha was shocked at Ansh’s sudden outburst but she knew it was bound to happen. He could never hear anything against Vedashree and hence she decided to leave him alone for some time. She was about to open the door when Ansh started talking again. 

“She is my mother Neha. She chose not to have her own kids so that Kajal and I don’t feel neglected. Despite being a mere mortal, she fought with Mohana for me. Then how do you expect me to leave Vedashree maa behind and move on?” Tears were rolling down Ansh’s cheeks. “When have I or anyone else asked you to neglect badi maa’s feelings bhai? But you have a life too. What bade papa and badi maa did was selfless. But it was their decision. If they could choose to be your parents, then why aren’t you simply being their son? Why do you feel guilty about it and have made it your life’s mission to serve them? You are a father too and have your own kids. Do you love them because they have powers or fulfill certain criteria? Or is it because they are your kids and you love them for who they are, without any expectation? How would you feel if one morning you woke up and realized Adi or Pari weren’t really happy but faking it so that you could be happy?” “I would die of guilt for burdening my kids with my expectation!” “Exactly! That’s what you are doing to badi maa. You are living with her but you are not happy. Then what’s the use of staying together?”

“Bhabhi might seem like a typical wife who doesn’t want to live with her in laws. But you and I both know how much she yearned for a family and how many times she had sacrificed her own happiness for everyone else. But she is a person too. Even she has desire, her share of insecurities. But instead of helping her deal with it, you drove her away from you.” Ansh was looking at Neha in disbelief.

“Bhai! It’s not that you had to pull some super idiotic filmy stuff to make her feel chosen. Small gestures can speak volume. Just think about your entire journey. Bhabhi knew about your lineage. Yet she fought with Mohana chachi to save you; even when she didn’t have her Daivik powers. But when her powers went out of control, instead of helping her deal with it, you threw her away because you felt she might hurt someone in our family. So, can you really blame her for not feeling wanted?” Neha gave Ansh some time to process everything.

“You decided you were guilty and went to sacrifice yourself. Let’s assume Mohana chachi would be satisfied with that and wouldn’t harm the other family members. But did you really think about bhabhi or the kids? You and Kajal were adopted by bade papa and badi maa. Yet, you had always looked upto Mridul chachu. Then what about Adi and Pari? Did you really consider how would they grow up without their father? Suddenly Ansh started feeling guilty. Neha was right. He didn’t think about these aspects. He was just thinking about everyone’s safety. But he never realized how his kids would suffer without him.

“About keeping powers, as much as I love our family, I can’t deny that they freak out at the slightest inconvenience; thanks to their history with Mohana chachi. But why should you or bhabhi or the kids sacrifice their powers just because the elders don’t understand it properly? It’s not about power; it’s about their individuality and acceptance that they should get from their family genuinely, not on the basis of some stupid sacrifice.”

“Tell me something, hasn’t there been any incident when you felt grateful that you had powers or felt happy about using them?” “I don’t know.” Ansh was hesitating. “I have never really felt powerful or lucky to be a Daavansh but yes, I do thank Devi Maa every day for making the connection between me and Piya.” Ansh smiled shyly. “You know, back in our college, one day I saw Piya talking with the twins; she was so innocent yet so confident - I was awestruck. And then I got to know about her mother and I was even more surprised that I was having a hard time coping up with everything when I had you guys. But despite such hardship, she retained her positivity and kept smiling. Then I didn’t understand but now I know, I could have never ever loved someone else. It has always been Piya! Sure, I was drawn towards her initially due to the Daivik-Daavansh connection. But I won’t give that up for anyone or anything because I can’t think of my life without her.”

“See! That’s what I’m saying! Power should have never been an issue as you were born with it. This is what makes you complete and this has had a lot of impact on your journey too. But our family has never really understood that. Can you recall any incident regarding Adi or Pari?”

“Of course! Mohana had thrown Adi and I jumped off the cliff to save him. Only then I realized Karan had given his wings to me. To be honest, after the fight, I was really thrilled about those wings.” “But as far as I can remember, maa freaked out thinking your new powers would invite more trouble for the family.” Ansh nodded in yes. “That’s the thing bhai. They’ll never properly understand how your power completes you and no matter how hard you or bhabhi try, you will always have a connection with the supernatural world. So I don’t think bhabhi has done anything wrong by deciding to live separately.” “But what about us Neha? What about me?” Neha had a bright smile on her face and Ansh got confused. “You know bhai, for the first time you have used the word “I” and I can’t express how happy I am to hear that. I don’t think you should leave badi maa nor should you leave your own family. But you should know where to draw a line, where to take charge and whom to prioritize when. It’s high time you did that.” Neha patted on Ansh’s back and left him alone to think about everything. Just before leaving the room, she called him again. 

“Bhai!” “Yes Neha?” “Do you remember the movie called "IF ONLY" that I had forced you to watch with me?” “Not just me; Rishi, Kajal and each one of our group.” Ansh raised his eyebrow. “Do you remember the plot?” “Surprisingly I do! The hero got to re-live the day on which the heroine had died and the second time around, he fulfilled all her wishes and accompanied the girl on her way; he died at the end of the movie.” “Yes! It’s not that he didn’t love her enough in the first place. But he was so sure of the girl’s love for him that he forgot to acknowledge her efforts and it created a rift between them. He was lucky to get a second chance to confess his feelings but not lucky enough to live the rest of his life with her.” “Why are you referring to that movie now Neha?” “Because I want you to learn from his mistake. He got to say everything he wanted to but if he had acknowledged the girl’s efforts and reciprocated her feelings in the first place, may be the accident wouldn’t have occurred. May be they would have ended up somewhere else other than the restaurant. Or who knows, may be there would have been countless other possibilities waiting for them. I am just saying, let go off your inhibitions and for once, put yourself first. Ask yourself what do you truly want and how do you want to complete your story. Not everyone gets lucky enough like Ian to get a second chance.” Neha smiled at Ansh and left the room.  

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess you have a lot to say through Piansh. 

Very Sensitively put. 👏 You gave their characters new dimensions & made them more human.

Have you considered writing a fresh story as in not in Nazarverse but a new story with characters & everything completely from your imagination ?

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thank you! 😊

It's not that I have to say a lot through them. These are my interpretation based on the series itself and of course, from our discussion in different threads. I know it's a show of supernatural entities but the reason behind my inclination is their flawed characters and the development they underwent through different tracks. Otherwise, I don't easily get involved in romantic tracks specially in ITV. 

Some things I have added, which I wanted the makers to highlight and show their turmoil like they used to do preleap. Unfortunately, post leap they haven't stuck to that narration. Neither in case of PiyAnsh nor DilMan. So I just wanted to write the FF based on my expectation from the original show. 😊

No, I haven't considered writing a fresh story. Because it takes a lot of effort and I am not that creative. In case of FF, the characters are already established. So all I have to do is keep the consistency and give it a befitting ending. 😊

Have you written fresh stories? I would love to read then.  

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy, this was a huge update.

The way where Piansh have a disconnect is beautifully showed.

Loved the part Neha played, bonding of Neha and Ansh and waythe conversations go, and she explains him.

Way it went, somewhere I found Vedashree similar to Benba and Ansh similar to Abir, but was good to see Ansh realizing and accepting stuff.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah, it took me a while to write this part. 🤓

I told you, I am gonna fulfill my wishes through this story. 😎 The siblings were really adorable and Neha was the firmest one. Even during RuAnsh marriage, she took it upon herself and was vocal about how Ruby wasn't the right girl for Ansh.

So definitely I had to include her. I wanted to include Rishi and Kajal too but nothing seemed appropriate. 🤔  

Who is Benba? I am sorry, I have an overall idea about the story but don't know about intricate details. 

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Thank you! 😊

It's not that I have to say a lot through them. These are my interpretation based on the series itself and of course, from our discussion in different threads. I know it's a show of supernatural entities but the reason behind my inclination is their flawed characters and the development they underwent through different tracks. Otherwise, I don't easily get involved in romantic tracks specially in ITV. 

Some things I have added, which I wanted the makers to highlight and show their turmoil like they used to do preleap. Unfortunately, post leap they haven't stuck to that narration. Neither in case of PiyAnsh nor DilMan. So I just wanted to write the FF based on my expectation from the original show. 😊

No, I haven't considered writing a fresh story. Because it takes a lot of effort and I am not that creative. In case of FF, the characters are already established. So all I have to do is keep the consistency and give it a befitting ending. 😊

Have you written fresh stories? I would love to read then.  

Well the way you wrote them. I feel you would do well in writing fresh stories. Would be an interesting read. Doesn't hurt to test your limits.  Plus you have ready made audience to test it on. If u fail u fail u pass u pass. 

If it doesn't interest you that's ok. 

Yes i am writing fresh stories. Currently am researching for them. When i post it next year in FF you can read them. 

Ps : From your Os i felt passion from you. All your bottled up feelings just exploded on paper. The result was really good. Piansh had depths to them that i didn't even see in the serial. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Yeah, it took me a while to write this part. 🤓

I told you, I am gonna fulfill my wishes through this story. 😎 The siblings were really adorable and Neha was the firmest one. Even during RuAnsh marriage, she took it upon herself and was vocal about how Ruby wasn't the right girl for Ansh.

So definitely I had to include her. I wanted to include Rishi and Kajal too but nothing seemed appropriate. 🤔  

Who is Benba? I am sorry, I have an overall idea about the story but don't know about intricate details. 

Indeed, it shows! It has so MUCH in it!

Yes, can totally see that. Well yes, siblings are the connect, and bonding is always awesome! You should possibly show some Saavi and Piya bonding too.

Well definitely, I will always tell this, Gul has a history of making and developing the best sibling bonding and breaking them off in the worst way, mostly it happens cos of FL, but Nazar it happened abruptly.

Indeed!! Yes, all can't be taken.

Meenu/ Meenakshi, Abir's mom.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes i am writing fresh stories. Currently am researching for them. When i post it next year in FF you can read them. 

Cool! 😎 Can't wait for you to finish them. All the best! 👍🏼

Ps : From your Os i felt passion from you. All your bottled up feelings just exploded on paper. The result was really good. Piansh had depths to them that i didn't even see in the serial. 

Thanks! Actually, when I saw Nazar for the first time, even I didn't feel this much passion. Story was crisp and VFX was amazing. But when you have watched the same thing multiple times, you notice things that you hadn't in the first place. Besides, everyone interprets the same story in different ways. Came across some posts on IG pages, some comments in threads and later saw for myself. There was progression in their story and I will always love them considering they are not butchered completely before the show ends.