Star plus is going to air kahan hum kahan tum.. Kahan ab tak
Tmr at 5 pm
Incase anyone wants to rewatch or get a brief of show.. They can watch it
Information credits: shanaya
Thread banane ka idea : Roshni
Ps: le shanuu.. Ban gaya thread..
Star plus is going to air kahan hum kahan tum.. Kahan ab tak
Tmr at 5 pm
Incase anyone wants to rewatch or get a brief of show.. They can watch it
Information credits: shanaya
Thread banane ka idea : Roshni
Ps: le shanuu.. Ban gaya thread..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shanaya nd Alu...🙋♀️ Thank you guys for d info🤗. Sunday gonna be a funday
Alu..thank u!! Ab sabko mil jayegi info whoever wants to see!!😇
hii ganga!!Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Shanaya nd Alu...🙋♀️ Thank you guys for d info🤗. Sunday gonna be a funday
U r welcome!!😍
Hey Shanaya....🤗
I'll catch up with dis definitely as my exam postponed to Jan 2, due to local election.. 😎 I would hav missed it if u guys haven't posted here.... Love you 😘 ❤️🤗
go on..enjoy!! Mai bhi dekhungi!!😄Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Hey Shanaya....🤗
I'll catch up with dis definitely as my exam postponed to Jan 2, due to local election.. 😎 I would hav missed it if u guys haven't posted here.... Love you 😘 ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Shanaya nd Alu...🙋♀️ Thank you guys for d info🤗. Sunday gonna be a funday
Heyyy nickyyy... 🤗
Ur welcome.. !! Lekin waise bolne ki zaroot nahi thi..
Haan hum bhi dekhne waale hain... Main shayaad hotstar pe dekhungi..😆
Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Hey Shanaya....🤗
I'll catch up with dis definitely as my exam postponed to Jan 2, due to local election.. 😎 I would hav missed it if u guys haven't posted here.... Love you 😘 ❤️🤗
Aise kaise miss hone dete... 😆
Such info regarding show shouldn't be missed... 😃😃😇😇😇
We love you too..😘 ❤️🤗
Main forum mein maine post karne ko bola. 0.1% credit meri bhi 🙈🙈
and the credit for this thread goes to our very own rosh!!😅Originally posted by: roshni_az
Main forum mein maine post karne ko bola. 0.1% credit meri bhi 🙈🙈
Happy???