Hi guys we can discuss Rasim- Rashmi and Asim here.
Please note this is not an AT but A DT, so whatever the rules are of a DT- please follow those. Thanks!
Hi guys we can discuss Rasim- Rashmi and Asim here.
Please note this is not an AT but A DT, so whatever the rules are of a DT- please follow those. Thanks!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks for this 😊
Congrats everyone 🥳
Hope it doesn't get closed 😁
Hopefully! The Mod told me to not treat it like an AT so I guess we shouldn’t post pictures here but we can discuss their friendship and dynamic here! And can post I guess links( somebody check on that)
I found Asim - Rashmi convo quite amusing and adorable!
Asim was so involved and Rashmi was also fully involved and giving all details to Asim even ignoring Arhaan in the process!
Asim was in full CID mode trying to behave as mature as possible
I found it cute 
What I find even more adorable when Asim who is just 26 gives valuable life advices to Rashmi and even Rashmi listens with full concentration 
I find their bond quite adorable
Originally posted by: nishu786
Hope it doesn't get closed 😁
Its official thread now
Chai, shayari, and bashing #HowVillansBond
Thanks.
Congrats! 🥳
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Hopefully! The Mod told me to not treat it like an AT so I guess we shouldn’t post pictures here but we can discuss their friendship and dynamic here! And can post I guess links( somebody check on that)
Okay good that you chatted with the mod and we have their clearance for this thread...
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Hopefully! The Mod told me to not treat it like an AT so I guess we shouldn’t post pictures here but we can discuss their friendship and dynamic here! And can post I guess links( somebody check on that)
I guess we can posts pics, videos and everything, but not just that. 🤔😆