^ you watched it? 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
^ you watched it? 😆
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
^ you watched it? 😆
The ticket is booked for today evening😭😔....I am still trying to escape though but looking a bit difficult at this point...😵😆
These days the considered trashes on Netflix are way better than the mind bogglers releasing on big screen
I just cane to know Salman bhai did scripting and screenplay fir the movie
🤣
Only Amir left now
Let’s see
then how come that gaiety wala uncle manoj desai is telling it will cross 300 cr when theaters are empty
😆
It’s more like ,,, yeh toh hona hi tha ek din
It happened with big b, shah , now bhai
One to go , Amir
But at least Amir is paying attention to scripts
Hope he redeems from his previous disastrous outing
I am glad War is TOP this yr , movie I literarily enjoyed . First time ever Hrithik blew me !
Himesh Mankad
#Dabangg3 day one is around 20 crore mark - higher or lower depends on mass belts and interiors. Below par start but biz was certainly affected by the protests at several parts of the country.
Sumit Kadel
#Dabangg3 is struggling at the box office on its Day-1 -Friday collection looks in the range of ₹ 18-20 cr nett. All eyes on night & late night shows.
These days the considered trashes on Netflix are way better than the mind bogglers releasing on big screen
I heard out of work people go work on Netflix
How is that when Bharat crossed TOH and D3 most probably will.
Is he ??? Just copying Hollywood movies ??
I am glad War is TOP this yr , movie I literarily enjoyed . First time ever Hrithik blew me ! 😆 Thats good you got blown 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I heard out of work people go work on Netflix
How is that when Bharat crossed TOH and D3 most probably will.
Is he ??? Just copying Hollywood movies ??
😆 Thats good you got blown 🤣
Just to let you know it was hritik hottness that blew me not tigers plastic moves
😉
Bhai copying Korean too
Bharat was awful imo
The fact it’s sitting below Kabir and war means it’s a floppy fir bhai
Yes and Thugs was even below yet you make outrageous claim Salman is finished but Aamir has chances ???
On Mars maybe this logic would work
https://youtu.be/qTxpIeyo-_g?si=RXf6vhEn-ZkahIzD Release date:10 Sept 2010 Verdict:Blockbuster
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
4