After those statues of Anupre.... It's their another mistake!
Biggest mistake 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After those statues of Anupre.... It's their another mistake!
Biggest mistake 😒
Congrats on your promotion 🤗
Meeting mein busy ho kya😆

Tum na aqal use karo aqal... okay Mrs. Smart😆

Padakuu Anurag Basu with that sling bag🤣
Hello People 🤗
I read all the posts and dam TRP's KZK team this all for you
I am ready for Pre to ruin the basu vacation plans with Jalkukdi Komo and angry anu on pre for not resting and pampering her little bit of love too 🤣
Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
Hello People 🤗
I read all the posts and dam TRP's KZK team this all for you
I am ready for Pre to ruin the basu vacation plans with Jalkukdi Komo and angry anu on pre for not resting and pampering her little bit of love too 🤣
Hope this happen
Episode Title :
🤔
Anurag gives Prerna a sweet surprise while a furious Komolika hatches a plan to bear his child. Later, Prerna slaps Komolika when she crosses the line. 🤔🤔🤔