Poll
Entertaining or Irritating?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Man, if someone woke me up from sleep like that I'd actually KILL THEM.
Do whatever the f you want during the day.. I mean we put up with Sidnaaz and Shehnaz-Nautanki-Gill, but this was taking it too far.
Worst part was she justified it by saying that Vikas told her people did this in his season to annoy others. Seriously Shefali?
I hate when people wakeup in such a way when iam in good sleep. So couldn't enjoy much what Bagga did excep Sidra and asim scenes
I vote for irritating
Originally posted by: msnautanki
I fail to understand how people found her entertaining but I would like to know what was the more popular opinion about the episode.
I agree...it WASN"T entertaining!
Originally posted by: msnautanki
I fail to understand how people found her entertaining but I would like to know what was the more popular opinion about the episode.
She was entertaining!! Something new
This season people are sleeping too much & she was treated badly by Rashmi & her gang. So I think she had the right to do something to irritate all at a time. More over She found a method to take footage without anyone's help. She is nominated & needs it.
But she made a strategic mistake by not taking a hint from Shukla that he was supporting her cause and close in with his group. Bad strategy for her. 😊
she made a joke out of herself on national tv
i fail to understand how would she even justify it? her nautanki was on the level of priyanka jagga..worse..she kept doing it in the morning too..also to those who were there for her at night..inc shefali jariwala..jariwala was so annoyed..she genuinely asked her..what did she even do..coz she was not even a part of her team or those who did not listen to her..
bagga seems like a sensible girl who is tarnishing her reputation to last a week longer on a show..or max 2...is it even worth it..to stoop to these lows to get saved..well maybe for some
seriously bagga's drama and sana's nautanki got me really annoyed yesterday, thanks to them for making the episode boring, bagga drama was too dragged