BTW didn't Ananya know about Rudra's painful past?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BTW didn't Ananya know about Rudra's painful past?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
BTW didn't Ananya know about Rudra's painful past?
No . i think rishi also don't know
I think(based on whatever they showed till now) she doesn't know.but it's little confusing that how come she doesn't know despite being his best friend!Originally posted by: pranurosid
BTW didn't Ananya know about Rudra's painful past?
I think(based on whatever they showed till now) she doesn't know.but it's little confusing that how come she doesn't know despite being his best friend!
Yeah that's what surprised me..They are showing these two as besties from a very long time . Atleast I felt that way . So how come she didn't know about his gf? Or their friendship started after his painful past?
yeah.it could be.their friendship may be started after his breakup.Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah that's what surprised me..They are showing these two as besties from a very long time . Atleast I felt that way . So how come she didn't know about his gf? Or their friendship started after his painful past?
I think(based on whatever they showed till now) she doesn't know.but it's little confusing that how come she doesn't know despite being his best friend!
They mentioned Ananya went to Havard for higher studies. Maybe something happened during that time.
Oh okay,I missed that.Originally posted by: tournesol
They mentioned Ananya went to Havard for higher studies. Maybe something happened during that time.
Originally posted by: tournesol
They mentioned Ananya went to Havard for higher studies. Maybe something happened during that time.
It was 2 years ago
I think(based on whatever they showed till now) she doesn't know.but it's little confusing that how come she doesn't know despite being his best friend!
Not necessarily, like
1. She wast there when he was in a relationship
2. If he was here amd decided to pull off a Rishi and kept the relationship a secret from everyone and the adults knows about it only becuase Rudra confronted MJ infront of them and was told not to tell anyone anything.
yes.there is possibility 😊Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Not necessarily, like
1. She wast there when he was in a relationship
2. If he was here amd decided to pull off a Rishi and kept the relationbaship a secret from everyone and the adults knows about it only becuase Rudra confronted MJ infront of them and was told not to tell anyone anything.