Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Her body language and trying to act as a mature 20 something year old is just not working 

Agar, HS-Babita-Mini part 2 hi banana tha toh Hanita ko rakh lete 🤪

Jane de. Pagal hai Sony wale. Look what they did with IIM also. Every other Sony show is taking sudden Ekta mata dramatic turn. 🤪

Maja toh tab aayega Jab Neil and Arya will become much loved and their bond will be special as being predicted. Jese HS - Mini ko special banate banate Babita sideline ho gai, kahi Mini ke sath same na ho jaye. 😆

Rebalove thumbnail

Srj truly won my heart as Chef Neil. Thoroughly enjoyed the IV part  SRJ is beyond adorable as Neil ❤️ He was more thn perfect

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananyaa84

Srj truly won my heart as Chef Neil. Thoroughly enjoyed the IV part  SRJ is beyond adorable as Neil ❤️ He was more thn perfect

Epi was better than  what I expected  from promo. 

I kind liked nok jhok

Tssonal01 thumbnail

I loved this episode like crazy how she being an interviewer was fumbling nd to see his confidence bas I was dead his swag is killer... means every single glimpse of him was so priceless from drawing om the paper till seeing arya as minnie ‘s sister oh god he is so flawless... he is the only definition of perfection I know ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love him so crazily ❤️❤️❤️😍

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RS and KK have overdone the Fascination with poor Mini/Ashnoor, that they ruined a good show.

They are fooling the fans with S2. When in reality its a remake of PB. Poor Mini is now copying and saying HS dialogues along with Arya as well speaking HS lines, now we have Mother Babita aka Poor Mini, who is going to bring up angry Arya who is just like her in anger Management issues.

See where I am going with this.

So the devini Chef Neil will be a copy well have a bond with Arya another angry Veer Balika and Poor Mini as well. 

The Restaurant is like the delivery service,now where did see this all, opps wait a minute in PB.

But must give KK and Rs this much for being faithful to poor Mini, that even when Babita is dead. They continued to butcher her and yet again Poor Mini will rescue the Restaurant.

One thing is puzzling me, when Poor Mini was left all the money and shares, can a Accountant tell me if Babita was cooking the books to take money out of the Business to save Money for Mini at the expense of nearly losing the Hawali.

Looks like to me that the writers have lost the plot as well.

They are making fools of Poor Mini die hard fans with the promise of S2, when in reality its a replay of PB with the same storyline and dialogues with Poor Mini jumping roles from Babita to HS and getting her breathe and back to preacher Poor Mini and divine Chef Neil, 2nd take on HS, which they are trying to create here but there is only 1 HS.

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like today's episode 😎 minni just change her professional and everything is so fast for her so obviously she is nervous and fumble 👍🏼 like minni and Neel cemetery 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

#patialababes hashtag on Twitter is alive again 😆

https://twitter.com/onlyblacksheep/status/1207335383740010496?s=21

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

^@Suvi I guess you posted the above in twitter 😆

Waise on second thoughts, if Neil were in S1, I would totally ship Babita and Neil. Babita bhi passionate chef, Neil bhi passionate chef, mast combination.  On the side, HS jealous of their friendship. Always loved a jealous HS 😆

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The background music when Minnie and Neil were interacting was total cringe.

Ashnoor doesn't look 23 year old, Arya doesn't look like 5 year old. Casting is totally screwed up.

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

^@Suvi I guess you posted the above in twitter 😆

Waise on second thoughts, if Neil were in S1, I would totally ship Babita and Neil. Babita bhi passionate chef, Neil bhi passionate chef, mast combination.  On the side, HS jealous of their friendship. Always loved a jealous HS 😆

I was searching for any discussion on stories by Rabindranath tagore and that thread has been made by you!