Another POW fan🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Another POW fan🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
It would be nicer to see her not in love at all😆
Waise do you follow the comedian Angad Singh Ranyal?
Everyone has their own POV. 😆 But I just want her to stop rooting for Rudra if he ends up with Maya.
Yes, sometimes I do.
Originally posted by: stormborn
one was in reporter as well. It too came on sony.
Oh yes, I forgot about that one! And onother one between Karan Kundra and the lead actress of some show on Life ok, i think
Please stick to show and Mayra. 😆 Daant pad jayegi. 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Everyone has their own POV. 😆 But I just want her to stop rooting for Rudra if he ends up with Maya.
Yes, sometimes I do.
It would be nicer is his famous punch line😆
I hate it when the second female lead is used to take the stroy forward and given nothing but a messed up love track!
Originally posted by: tournesol
Please stick to show and Mayra. 😆 Daant pad jayegi. 😆
Humari admin superstar😎 (singling it like mere saiyaan superstar song😆)
I wonder why Rudra saw Maya in Daya? I mean there were other characters too. Probably its meaning is deeper than it looks. It mean it might carry a symbolism of Rudra trying to solve Maya's puzzle through her eyes.
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Who watches CID on a night out.. atleast beyhadh 1 hi dikha dete 🤣
Daya me maya jo dikhna tha.... 😉
Originally posted by: tournesol
I wonder why Rudra saw Maya in Daya? I mean there were other characters too. Probably its meaning is deeper than it looks. It mean it might carry a symbolism of Rudra trying to solve Maya's puzzle through her eyes.
or because it rhymed 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Oh yes, I forgot about that one! And onother one between Karan Kundra and the lead actress of some show on Life ok, i think
ohhh.....lol...so many...we have hope