Hey guys I'm Guneet.
Nice to be here. I'm a die hard MayRa fan.
Last time I was this crazy for a couple, it was Devakshi.
Anyway, I'll stop now or I'll be awkward 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey guys I'm Guneet.
Nice to be here. I'm a die hard MayRa fan.
Last time I was this crazy for a couple, it was Devakshi.
Anyway, I'll stop now or I'll be awkward 😆
Daya me Maya

Originally posted by: Trojan80
Hey guys I'm Guneet.
Nice to be here. I'm a die hard MayRa fan.
Last time I was this crazy for a couple, it was Devakshi.
Anyway, I'll stop now or I'll be awkward 😆
Hi.
Keep commenting here whenever you find the time. 😊😁
Welcome to MayRa world 🤗Originally posted by: Trojan80
Hey guys I'm Guneet.
Nice to be here. I'm a die hard MayRa fan.
Last time I was this crazy for a couple, it was Devakshi.
Anyway, I'll stop now or I'll be awkward 😆
aww cutie 😍
Daya mai Maya was so 🤣🤣 lekin Maya mai daya kuch kam hi hai😆
Sure thing😊
Welcome to MayRa world 🤗
Thank you❤️


How are they?🙈