WTH! 😬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
WTH! 😬
If Sana shifts her attention to Asim, kiska nuksaan sabse zyaada hoga aur kiska laabh?
If SidNaaz breaks I want both of them to play alone
Can't see them playing with anyone
But I don't think SidNaaz is breaking they'll be back together this week hopefully
Green indicate Active status
Yeah. The question is how can one turn it off or is there no option to do so? We used to have buttons earlier that we could switch off.Green indicate Active status
🤣 I thrt green meant Uve uplaoded pics....so I’m there clicking on everyone’s dp pic😛
what a coincidence iram!🤣 no?🤣 I thrt green meant Uve uplaoded pics....so I’m there clicking on everyone’s dp pic😛
That everyone wud hv uploaded photo🤣
whoever watches epi live.. sidnaaz ka kl k promo k baare m kch ho tw plz share krdiyega!!
kia likha h is m? idk hindi😛