Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Thanx for the pm.

Continue soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

But why Raman is going

Thanks for the pm and waiting for update

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting tzr Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Eagerly awaiting for the update....

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser Di....

Raman is leaving...

Please update soon..

Thank you..

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

Let's see how ishita will stop raman

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 8 to part 12

Lovely updates

Loving the slow pace of story 

Brilliant raksha you are focusing on the details

The highlight is  Ishra got married for ruhi 

They got custody

Ashok and shagun lost their game

Waiting for ishra relationship progress

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 13

Ishra were sitting together when Raman said-kitni gaudy saree pehni hai,can't u wear something sober??he said making a face .

Ishita look at him and said-i think u r forgetting,it's our marriage.humne Shaadi ki hai abhi abhi,aur main dulhan hoon.

Raman-haan toh,main bhi dulha hoon,but I am not wearing any gaudy sherwani .formals pehne hai,tum bhi pehan sakti thi simple saree.

Ishita-nahi,I wanted to wear this .koi problem hai aapko,agar hai toh it's totally ur problem not mine.she said and look away murmuring,raavan Kumar.

Raman made a dirty face and said-pagal madrasan .

Ishita smiled hearing him and said-i heard that .

Raman-toh Kya,main darta nahi tumse.pagal gaudy madrasan.he said with attitude.

Ishita looked away smiling and thought,mere raavan kumar.

Soon they reached home and ishra were standing on the door.

Raman -maa,is it all necessary.he asked in an irritated voice.

Toshiji came with a thaal and said-chup kar khote da puttar.meri bahu aayi hai,uska welcome nahi karungi .

Ruhi-aur Mera welcome ,dadi.

Toshiji-haan puttar,tera bhi.tere mummy -papa ke saath.she said and did their aarti .she put tika on their foreheads and told Ishita to come inside pushing the vessel inside.

Ishita obliged and entered the house pushing the rice vessel.

Ishita took blessing from her in laws while Raman went inside getting irritated by all the rituals .

Toshiji made Ishita sit and make her wear chooda.

Toshiji-u have to wear this for one and half month .tu pehengi naa??

Ishita nodded smiling and toshiji kissed her temple softly .

Toshiji-thank u matarani,itni achchi kudi mere Raman ko dene ke liye.she said making Ishita smile and she thought-thank u to u too murugan,Mera aisa sapna pura karne ke liye ,jiske pura hone ka sapna dekhne ki bhi himmat nahi thi.aaj main sach much Raman ki wife ban gayi.jisse mohabbat ki unki ho gayi.i know unhone mujhse Shaadi sirf ruhi ke liye ki hai,but Maine toh apne liye bhi ki hai ,for the love I have for him.mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye .mujhe zindagi bhar unhe pyaar karne ka adhikaar mil gaya ,now I don't want anything ,unke pyaar ki bhi zarurat nahi.mera pyaar hum dono ke liye kaafi hai.she was thinking when ruhi came and said-mumma,chalo ruhi ka kamra dekho.ruhi ne sajaya hai aapke liye.

Toshiji smiled and said-jaa puttar,ruhi ke saath.main khane ka intezaam karti hoon.

Ishita-main bhi chalun,mummy ji??

Toshiji-nahi puttar,abhi nahi .tujhe hi sambhalna hai sab kuch,but not now .

Ishita nodded and went with ruhi.ruhi was happily showing her room and Ishita was also loving being with her.

Ruhi-mumma,ab aaj roz mujhe school ke liye ready karengi naa??

Ishita-haan beta.

Ruhi-and will always love me naa.

Ishita-haan babu,ab tum thoda rest kar lo.tum bahut jaldi uthi thi naa aaj.

Ruhi-dont feel like resting.

Ishita-come,mumma aapko sulayengi.she said and start patting ruhi.soon she slept as she was really tired with all the happenings.

Ishita softly kissed her temple and said-thank u babu,because of u I got something which is really previous for me.i got ur papa and my first love, actually my only love.she said and smiled.

She sat there for long and finally came out .she wanted to go to raman's room but not understanding how to go.she was feeling awkward when toshiji said-kuch chahiye ,puttar??

Ishita-nahi,just wanted to go home.actually kuch kapde nahi hai mere paas,I wanted to change into something more comfortable.

Toshiji-tu room mein jaa,main sab kuch arrange kar rahi hoon.

Ishita-ruhi ke??she asked slowly.

Toshiji-nahi,apne aur Raman ke.woh room hai uska.she said showing Ishita the room.

Ishita nodded and walked slowly towards his room.her heart is beating very fast of some unknown fear.she stop for a while and took a deep breathe.

Ishita-finally u r going where u belongs to.raman ke paas.she said and went towards his room.

Ishita walked into raman's room and saw him doing packing.

Ishita-what u r doing??

Raman-tum mere room mein bina knock kiye kyun aayi??he said making her startled by his question but she composed herself and asked-thats not the answer to my question,I asked where u r going??

Raman-mumbai,Mera project incomplete hai.

Ishita-aap wapas jaa rahen hai??

Raman-haan,had to go.i work there.main aata rahunga ruhi se milne and thank u very much for ur help.u really did so much for us .

Ishita look at him in disbelief and said-thank u ,bas ek thank u .u really think a thank u is enough for whatever I did??

Raman-no ,I know I must do much more then just saying thank u.but I know u don't want money and I don't have anything other to offer.he said blantly making ishita's eyes filled.

She was standing there not knowing what to say and how to react ,her eyes were filled and she was just looking at him.

Raman was doing his packing without looking at her when toshiji entered the room and said-ishita,tere amma-appa aayen hai ,tum dono se milne.aur yeh tu Kya kar raha hai ,raman??

Raman -kuch nahi bas packing kar raha hoon.

Toshiji-kaisi packing ,tu wapas toh jaane ki nahi soch raha.main ab aisa hone nahi dungi 

Raman-but maa,he was saying when toshiji said-we will discuss it later ,tere saas sasur aaye hai. ,

Raman-aap chalo hum aate hai,he was saying when Ishita walked out with toshiji.

Raman too went behind and saw her parent sitting .he went and took their blessings.they blessed him and said-sab kuch itna jaldi hua,we couldn't arrange for anything.issliye kuch gift laaye hai tumhare liye.he said giving Raman few clothes and gold chain.

Raman-its not needed,uncle.

Appa-its needed ,Kanna .u r our son in law now .hamari beti ki Shaadi hui hai tumse.apne daamad ko kuch dene ki zarurat bhi hai aur haq bhi.tumhare jitne ameer toh nahi hai,but phir bhi apni khushi ke liye ,kuch laaye hai tumhare liye ,please le lo.he said keeping the gifts on raman's hand.

Raman-aap please aisa mat kahiye,uncle .

Appa-uncle nahi appa,jaise aaj se tumhare parent Ishita ke bhi parent hai ,waise hum bhi tumhare parent jaise hai ,Kanna .

Raman couldn't say anything and just said-thank u appa.

Appa-achcha ab chalte hai,he said and both were going when Amma turned and said-i don't wanna say anything but bina bole nahi reh paaungi.meri beti ne bahut kuch saha hai zindagi mein,aur bahut umeed hai hume tumse.ishita ne bahut mushkil gadhi mein tumhara saath diya hai,apne baare mein soche bina tumhare aur tumhari bachchi ki Khushi ke liye bahut bada step uthaya hai aur mujhe umeed hai ki tum bhi hamesha uska saath doge,kabhi uska haath nahi chodoge,kabhi uska saath nahi chodoge.itna bharosha kar sakti hoon naa tum par .she asked looking at Raman with hopeful eyes while Ishita was standing behind thinking their plea will not going to change anything as Raman is going back.her eyes were downcasted and filled ,trying to hide her tears.

That's all for now,enjoy.