This Is Plain Horrible.
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This Is Plain Horrible.
Where is the promo everyone is talking about?
Aab ye game meri rules se kheli jaegi
^^Haila MJ
MJ is rutheless..
Man, the way he walked around Anatara, torturing her for the pills, making her beg!
Ashish stole the show!❤️
I guess Paras acts as the investor and MJ knows him from before like he met him at some business meeting or something and then he lied that he is leaving India and now receives call from MJ
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Man, the way he walked around Anatara, torturing her for the pills, making her beg!
Ashish stole the show!❤️
seems he had substantial scenes today, Yet to watch the episode. Excited to see him in a grey/negative role.
Originally posted by: chahat4u
seems he had substantial scenes today, Yet to watch the episode. Excited to see him in a grey/negative role.
He was amazing in the Episode👏
Just watched the repeat on Sony and the way he dominated Antara to submission, amazing work by Ashish. I am so excited about Maya-MJ encounter at the party
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Just watched the repeat on Sony and the way he dominated Antara to submission, amazing work by Ashish. I am so excited about Maya-MJ encounter at the party
Ikr! I was conflicted whether to feel bad for Antara and relish in the (finally) dark scene of MJ!
Will they even meet?Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Just watched the repeat on Sony and the way he dominated Antara to submission, amazing work by Ashish. I am so excited about Maya-MJ encounter at the party