Originally posted by: StrawberryShots
Hahaha yeah i have noticed that while reading stories......how you guys had completed threads🤣😉
We used to have Star members who are experts in this....am part of supporting Team....we used to support them....😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: StrawberryShots
Hahaha yeah i have noticed that while reading stories......how you guys had completed threads🤣😉
We used to have Star members who are experts in this....am part of supporting Team....we used to support them....😎
We used to have Star members who are experts in this....am part of supporting Team....we used to support them....😎
Its nice....although supporting plays a big part 😊
Those Ktlk Forum days were one of it's kind... I swear, I never witnessed a better forum. This one was home. One that gives peace, love, belonging and oneness. Members were all virtual, yet felt so real. We laughed, we cried, we sought happiness, we dealt sadness, everything together.
I still remember the days when Doc Malvika fell sick and eventually passed away, we've gone through the sorrow all together... The devastation was etched on everyone though none of us saw each other. It was God so difficult, yet we all dealt with it together.
This forum's place can never be replaced. And though nobody comes here often, yet its like the palatial home which is visited once in a while, yet never forgets to give us a shade in the scorching heat.
I Love this place.... ❤️
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Those Ktlk Forum days were one of it's kind... I swear, I never witnessed a better forum. This one was home. One that gives peace, love, belonging and oneness. Members were all virtual, yet felt so real. We laughed, we cried, we sought happiness, we dealt sadness, everything together.
I still remember the days when Doc Malvika fell sick and eventually passed away, we've gone through the sorrow all together... The devastation was etched on everyone though none of us saw each other. It was God so difficult, yet we all dealt with it together.
This forum's place can never be replaced. And though nobody comes here often, yet its like the palatial home which is visited once in a while, yet never forgets to give us a shade in the scorching heat.
I Love this place.... ❤️
🤗
Very busy with brother's wedding preps, not a month left.Where are you Madam???
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Very busy with brother's wedding preps, not a month left.
WOW....in Dec? Where??? Congratulations to your brother....
Thank you...WOW....in Dec? Where??? Congratulations to your brother....
Yes in December... This Saturday, functions are beginning in Bhopal😃...
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Thank you...
Yes in December... This Saturday, functions are beginning in Bhopal😃...
Enjoy.....have good time....😃
yeah... Kind of...Aazeen, Back from wedding???
No di... I will join school from the next session in June probqbly.Aazeen, Busy with school???
I was on a break from work.
I had lots in the last one month... Two weddings of two of my cousins... And also my maternal grandmother passed away last month. It was sheer torture and pain for all of us to let her go, especially for me... Since I was so extremely close to her...
Things are just not easy to handle in such situations...
You tell how are you?