Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashika

That scene where he looks at his hand teary eyed will remain close to my heart. Always! ❤️

This post reminded me again why my favourite track of YUDKBH remains the Mount Abu! ❤️

yes, shreyaaa sameee! That feel, he just wanted to feel that what Naina felt for him, unknowingly.😭❤️

Again, mt.abu be one of the bestest track  in yudkbh.

Suparna13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Thank you for this wonderful post. I am going to watch this episode. I miss this show so much ...all the actors seems to be have moved on and we are still bound by the magic spell they cast on us....and the truth is I just don't want to get away from the spell as its that a beautiful feeling...

Thank you Ashu di for liking it😳.

Yes di, I am also in same situation, they truly have some magic. Hopefully they get back to us with season 2 soonest!🤞🏻

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Beautiful episode  n especially Samaina's heartfull expressions . Seen this episode so many times n loved to see many more times. Magical

Srilatha 

those episodes are magical and iconic. The dialogues have so much depth, everytime I see, it has Samee feeling like first time!

Thank you for liking the post!😳

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail

That was one beautiful episode ❤️

Suparna13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived

That was one beautiful episode ❤️

so true prachu! ICONIC episode I must say🤗

Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post dear,

Issi din se to Sameer ko ye ahesas hua tha ki wo naina hi hai jo usaka sath degi hamesha, aur wo jo kar raha hai usake sath wo galat hai. After this Abu trip Sameer realised her love for him and changed alot.  Nanu ke sivay Naina hi thi jisane Sameer ko samja aur pyaar diya bina koi shart ke....

Yaar ek to show bandh ho gaya hai , upar se second season ka koi pata nahi chal raha hai upar se tum sab aisi post dalte ho na ki kya batau....😊

Dil le lo 🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️

Edited by Darshitrajal - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darshitrajal

Lovely post dear,

Issi din se to Sameer ko ye ahesas hua tha ki wo naina hi hai jo usaka sath degi hamesha, aur wo jo kar raha hai usake sath wo galat hai. After this Abu trip Sameer realised her love for him and changed alot.  Nanu ke sivay Naina hi thi jisane Sameer ko samja aur pyaar diya bina koi shart ke....

Yaar ek to show bandh ho gaya hai , upar se second season ka koi pata nahi chal raha hai upar se tum sab aisi post dalte ho na ki kya batau....😊

Dil le lo 🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️

Yes, seju di, mt. Abu trip be the eye-opener for Sameer's feeling, gradually he fell in love with Naina. He changed himself for good, for Naina! Their pyaar is always without conditions, wo ek shaart Sameer ki zindagi Badal di😭❤️🤗.

I love to cry maybe😭. Bas eagerly waiting for season 2 announcement!😳🤗

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Samaina were so cute as kids ❤️