I am missing KSG too much. Dil dukh rha hai.
Thought to share this here.
Sorry if I have offended anyone.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am missing KSG too much. Dil dukh rha hai.
Thought to share this here.
Sorry if I have offended anyone.
Originally posted by: MISTInew
I am missing KSG too much. Dil dukh rha hai.
Thought to share this here.
Sorry if I have offended anyone.
No dear we all are missing him....
Tabhi toh yaha hai 2 months baad bhi..
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Sadistic pleasure me kzk mila tha....
No i think he genuinely was happy with that much money and the scope which this show had...
3 comments for me to reach the historic 5 6 🤣
And this comment marks my 66666 th Comment in IF that even in PreRish AT 138 what a moment
🥳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
And this comment marks my 66666 th Comment in IF that even in PreRish AT 138 what a moment
🥳
Congratulations 🥳
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Kuch tho story aghe badega nahi tho same hi chalega....
Story aage kaise badh rahi hai yeh bhi matter karna chahiye na but... 😵
Mast idea hai... exam ke baad try karti hun 🤣
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
To take the story forward.
I know you can ask
What is story
Which story I'm talking about and all.
But I have no answers for that.
Sorry
Answers dhoondhe ka bhii maan nahi hai abh toh 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
And this comment marks my 66666 th Comment in IF that even in PreRish AT 138 what a moment
🥳
