Thanks a lot. I wasn't like this, but learning to be sensible. Thank you 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks a lot. I wasn't like this, but learning to be sensible. Thank you 😊
woh koi content nahi de raha hai. Who are they trying to fool? Well technically yes..since he is the cause of most of the fights in the house. How is that a good thing? Swami Om ne bhi content diya tha...peshab phek-ke. Shukla pisses on people in a figurative way. If anything..he is the TRP 'Queen" if u get what I mean
Originally posted by: aparnauma
For the last time on this topic. If Shukla had typhoid it is definitely because of the conditions in the house and the food too.
Who knows?He may be the index case and they gave others typhoid vaccine.They all seem to be getting regular medical help so it is possible that the others have been getting preventive treatment.
As for smoking he is not the only smoker in the house
Who knows how the paranthas are made?I wouldn't like to eat the food cooked by these housemates for sure.
I don't want to state my profession but I am a qualified health care professional with more than a decade of experience
Chalo maan liya ki Rashmi ne paranthe me bacteria dal diya ho par bhaiyo aur behano agar parantha itna jala tha to itne jale paranthe the wo bhi itni heat me mar jayenge. Ye simple logic hai jo shayad sabko pata hai isiliye milk boil karte hai aur sabzi ko paka kar khane ki salah dete hai. So typhoid paranthe ki wajah se definitely nahi hua hai.