Yes each hug tells you different story ♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes each hug tells you different story ♥️
This is also a chunnu sa hug. Anurag’s expression is totally gutterish 😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
This is also a chunnu sa hug. Anurag’s expression is totally gutterish 😆
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
This is also a chunnu sa hug. Anurag’s expression is totally gutterish 😆

Reposting from first page 😂
I want to say so many thing but ☺️🤣
I miss Shilpaaaaa. She would have explained it really well🤣
Oh God!!! I can't!! 🤣🤣🤣
Damn Anurag Basu 🤦😂
Compensating for the missed kiss in the morning that day, are we 🤣
Does this count as a hug?😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5aDlvOBdChwym7f8kvIPERemMWfQOqxCSbeO40/