Terrible acting. I never find her crying even 1% real.Originally posted by: Trisolaris
Sana is sooooooo cringey.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Terrible acting. I never find her crying even 1% real.Originally posted by: Trisolaris
Sana is sooooooo cringey.
Sana ka act- maine nei jana
eeeeeeeeeeeeee 😭
sana- ismai rone ka keya bat hai
koi aise rote hai keya ? OMG 🤢
🤣Originally posted by: Deadinside
Isme sirf confidence hai. She doesnt make any sense. Pehle confused thi, abhi confident confused hai.
And Mahira saying that she cannot handle herself without Paras is thr biggest reason to kick her out
Salman -Shehnaz aapke votes sabse kam aaye hain
Shehnaz - Mai nai maanti.
Loser shehnaz trophy nh jetege to kiya huga 🤣
What nonsense shehnaaz🤢
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Terrible acting. I never find her crying even 1% real.
I get so much second hand embarrassment from her antics.
sana vikas kay upar gir pare.... and the rona 🤣 🤣
I love you gutthi , sana ko dekhe ne ke badd 🤣
Rote rote hass rahi hai. Hadd hai aise acting ki.