Family is Family afterall......

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so Raghbir forgave his brother because he loves his BM and could not risk on his BM's health.......i must say what a great player BM is.....she so well knows all of Raghbir's weak and blind spots.......

i love the way how Devraj and Aditi was showing their disappointment and anger on what Harshit did with Raghbir and how Harshit broke his younger brother's trust.....and i love the way Raghbir blasted on Harshit not because he did fraud in business but for what he did with Pragati......how he deliberatly framed Pragati in that intoxcated tablet incident and put all the blame on her.....when in reality he himself was responsible for that incident.......this is Raghbir Malhotra real one......who gives a damn about property and money......who values his relations and family more than any materialistic thing or business assets......

and i love the way he said sorry to Pragati after realising his mistake......this is what makes him different from other heores......he has no ego issues....if he realises he did wrong then he does not feel ashamed to say sorry.....i hope he will realise soon that what he said to Pragati after that Sahas's shirtless trick was very very unfair......whatever we see/assume its not necessary that is true all the time......we cant love some one if we dont RESPECT him/her......Pragati gave him a reality check with very apt words......wel! done Pragatismiley20....

BM what can i say about her....such a clever,cunning and maniplulator lady she is.....how smartly she pressurised Raghbir to forgive Harshit.....Raghbir being Raghbir even after got betrayed by his brother he gave Harshit 50 crores from his personal account......because for him realtions matters the most as compare to money or wealth........

Raghbir has forgiven Harshit BECAUSE FAMILIES MAIN AISA HI HOTA HAI......smiley36smiley37

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

so Raghbir forgave his brother because he loves his BM and could not risk on his BM's health.......i must say what a great player BM is.....she so well knows all of Raghbir's weak and blind spots.......

i love the way how Devraj and Aditi was showing their disappointment and anger on what Harshit did with Raghbir and how Harshit broke his younger brother's trust.....and i love the way Raghbir blasted on Harshit not because he did fraud in business but for what he did with Pragati......how he deliberatly framed Pragati in that intoxcated tablet incident and put all the blame on her.....when in reality he himself was responsible for that incident.......this is Raghbir Malhotra real one......who gives a damn about property and money......who values his relations and family more than any materialistic thing or business assets......

and i love the way he said sorry to Pragati after realising his mistake......this is what makes him different from other heores......he has no ego issues....if he realises he did wrong then he does not feel ashamed to say sorry.....i hope he will realise soon that what he said to Pragati after that Sahas's shirtless trick was very very unfair......whatever we see/assume its not necessary that is true all the time......we cant love some one if we dont RESPECT him/her......Pragati gave him a reality check with very apt words......wel! done Pragatismiley20....

BM what can i say about her....such a clever,cunning and maniplulator lady she is.....how smartly she pressurised Raghbir to forgive Harshit.....Raghbir being Raghbir even after got betrayed by his brother he gave Harshit 50 crores from his personal account......because for him realtions matters the most as compare to money or wealth........

Raghbir has forgiven Harshit BECAUSE FAMILIES MAIN AISA HI HOTA HAI......smiley36smiley37

well if you have a family like ragbhirs ...the malhotras...you don’t need enemies...😂😂😂. But seriously they are a very dysfunctional family,...harshit and BM trying to kill or destroy their so called brother and son..Aditi trying to ridicule her sons wife...And the girls .. priya and shefali...well their morals and values need to be questioned ...But then how did their mother Aditi behave ..how did she end up marrying a man who already had a wife and son..and the father..he has two wives..Aditi and BM living in the same house..🤦🏽‍♀️

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well if you have a family like ragbhirs ...the malhotras...you don’t need enemies...😂😂😂. But seriously they are a very dysfunctional family,...harshit and BM trying to kill or destroy their so called brother and son..Aditi trying to ridicule her sons wife...And the girls .. priya and shefali...well their morals and values need to be questioned ...But then how did their mother Aditi behave ..how did she end up marrying a man who already had a wife and son..and the father..he has two wives..Aditi and BM living in the same house..🤦🏽‍♀️

😆BINGO very well said....that why i said it before also Raghbir is not a true /real  Malhotra😆.....you know what i mean......he is different from other Malhotras specially senior ones.....they are so irresponsible,careless and have kind of immature behaviour in term of handling their family and offsprings.......they dont know what is happening in their daughters life......they dont care what is elder son of the house doing..they really did not give a good upbringing to their childrens...look at Priya,Shifali,Harshit's moral values....in past they gave a damn about the miserable life of their younger son after his wife's death...they did not do anything for him to get him out of that conditon...all they care about is money,comfort and luxurious life.......

@ bold at the same time i dont think so.....dont know in what circumstances devraj and aditi got married.....maybe after their (devraj and kunti) divorce they got married......or maybe after doctors declared her mentally ill and unstable Devraj got married to aditi for Hashit and Raghbir......

anyone knows about indian law about marriage if one partner becomes mentally retarded or unstable then what will be validity of marriage????like its possible for other person to get married again in such scenerio?????

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

😆BINGO very well said....that why i said it before also Raghbir is not a true /real  Malhotra😆.....you know what i mean......he is different from other Malhotras specially senior ones.....they are so irresponsible,careless and have kind of immature behaviour in term of handling their family and offsprings.......they dont know what is happening in their daughters life......they dont care what is elder son of the house doing..they really did not give a good upbringing to their childrens...look at Priya,Shifali,Harshit's moral values....in past they gave a damn about the miserable life of their younger son after his wife's death...they did not do anything for him to get him out of that conditon...all they care about is money,comfort and luxurious life.......

@ bold at the same time i dont think so.....dont know in what circumstances devraj and aditi got married.....maybe after their (devraj and kunti) divorce they got married......or maybe after doctors declared her mentally ill and unstable Devraj got married to aditi for Hashit and Raghbir......

anyone knows about indian law about marriage if one partner becomes mentally retarded or unstable then what will be validity of marriage????like its possible for other person to get married again in such scenerio?????

do you think kunti really was mentally unstable...she’s very stable now with all her plotting and scheming. I really wish the writers would start giving us some explanations for why BM, Harshit and even Aditi behave the way they do. If devraj and kunti had adopted raghbir ..it doesn’t make sense that BM and harshit would hate him... they should have been happy that he is doing so much for their family. I initially thought that maybe raghbir was aditi and devrajs son born when kunti was still devrajs wife...that’s why she hates him..but she doesn’t hate Aditis other 2 children..lol..she doesn’t even seem to hate Aditi who took her husband from her...so I can’t understand this hatred for raghbir..it’s actually beginning to look stupid..it’s as if they needed 2 villains and they decided to make. The villains BM and harshit,... because they Are not giving us any reason for why BM and harshit want to destroy raghbir when everything he does is in fact for them...his family 🤷🏻‍♀️

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

do you think kunti really was mentally unstable...she’s very stable now with all her plotting and scheming. I really wish the writers would start giving us some explanations for why BM, Harshit and even Aditi behave the way they do. If devraj and kunti had adopted raghbir ..it doesn’t make sense that BM and harshit would hate him... they should have been happy that he is doing so much for their family. I initially thought that maybe raghbir was aditi and devrajs son born when kunti was still devrajs wife...that’s why she hates him..but she doesn’t hate Aditis other 2 children..lol..she doesn’t even seem to hate Aditi who took her husband from her...so I can’t understand this hatred for raghbir..it’s actually beginning to look stupid..it’s as if they needed 2 villains and they decided to make. The villains BM and harshit,... because they Are not giving us any reason for why BM and harshit want to destroy raghbir when everything he does is in fact for them...his family 🤷🏻‍♀️

nope we all know she is not mentally unstable she never was.....specially after friday's episode its pretty much clear that she was faking her ilness.....but devraj and family did not know about it and they still have know idea what a dangerous woman she is......so for devraj at that time the mother of his both children was not mentally stable to took care of them......so its not so shocking or out of box thought that he got married again for his children......but unfortunately the woman he got married to was not so great or sacrificing woman that she could take care of her step sons as her own......so she sent them to the hostel far away from the home.......and she never gave them motherly love also......Harshit did not care much abot that but Raghbir was a sensitive child and still he is a sensitive and emotionally vulnerable person.....no wonder he got so much attached with Bani and she became his whole world as he never got love in his childhood.....that kind of motherly love which could satisfied his heart and soul......

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago