Twinnie loves HP and DQ more😭🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Twinnie loves HP and DQ more😭🥺
I also could not develop liking for HP ever similar to Hash
but Twilight
@Shreya Hi aaj mera net mujhe preshan kr rha hain
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I also could not develop liking for HP ever similar to Hash
but Twilight
@Shreya Hi aaj mera net mujhe preshan kr rha hain
Here twilight fan😳
Acha good night guys 🤗,aaj ka data Meri Di ki meherbaani se khatam
Main sone Nahi jaa rahi waise,abhi 2 baje Tak jagungi aaj ka MastrChef ka epi dekhne ke liye Hotstar pe, tab Tak padhungi.
Par net Nahi hai to abhi Jana padega,good night.🤗
Itne mote mote books dono ne padhli aur tum nahi?😂😂
Lol kya bataun ab..they both love reading novels..mom ne bahut try kia main bhi unki tarha banu but alas! It didnt happen.. main reading se bahut dur bhagti hun.. my mom is a champion wen it cums to reading.. she used to black mail me ..if u wont read this story book i ll not let u join ur favrt course..
Yes I'm😳 But I haven't watched any movie from 2-3 weeks😭😭
Here twilight fan😳
I know🤗
I don't exactly remember the question. Maybe neha asked which actor doesn't deserve the stardum that he has something like this. And DQ was like that's so rude😂😂😂
Omg yeh neha 😆
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9