Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Anyone who watches Marathi kovies had heard this song Hi Poli Saajuk Tupatali from Timepass 1?
I see Jennifer in the Marathi Saree and think of that song!🤣
Also imagine the song Pinga playing in the background 😆
Pinga is different🤣
It literally means I accept you as my husband's lover🤣
Imagine it playing between Ananya and Maya🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Pinga is different🤣
It literally means I accept you as my husband's lover🤣
Imagine it playing between Ananya and Maya🤣
Oh..I didn't know. Are you a Marathi?
Also Rudra dancing in between the two 😆
What will MJ do? 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
If anyone likes romantic short films, you should check out Sepia on YouTube starring Sapna Pabbi and Aparshakti Khurana, its so sweet And of uou love Thrillers, Ahilya starring Radhika Apte and Chutney starring Tisca Chopra.
Those are amazing
Also, there is one named Churri starring Tosca Chopra, Surveen Chawla and Anurag Kashyap, it's also so good!
And there is one more called Juice, it's the best!
All are on Large Short Films channel😊
I love thrillers. I'll definitely give Ahilya a try. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: tournesol
Oh..I didn't know. Are you a Marathi?
Also Rudra dancing in between the two 😆
What will MJ do? 😆
Nahi, but I know Marathi😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Oh..I didn't know. Are you a Marathi?
Also Rudra dancing in between the two 😆
What will MJ do? 😆
@bold, dance on Khali-bali🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Nahi, but I know Marathi😆
Wow! That's really great.
I don't know any other Indian language besides Hindi and Bengali.
Saara Sanjay Leela Bhansali ka career ek serial mein😎