Now Vedashree and Mona are my favs

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I have decide that whomever is my fav in the show DIE

First Ruby then Dilruba and Pari almost died and Karan turned to stone.  

So now.. Vedashree and Mona are my fav.  

I don't even know when Ruby died? In the mirror when it a chalayan got burned was that Ruby?

In think the show will take a 20 year leap

Mo had no choti.  Evil Pari..  she'll take over and Dafli will take over from Dilruba why else the sudden baby track.  Sreejita had a good role I'm sure she wouldn't just want to leave.  I think Dafli will be Sreejita playing the role as Naman even said she looks just like Dilruba . After the marriage this is the second time he addressed her as Dilruba or else it was sanam ji and mrsji.  

I'm predicting a leap coming soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

I have decide that whomever is my fav in the show DIE

First Ruby then Dilruba and Pari almost died and Karan turned to stone.  

So now.. Vedashree and Mona are my fav.  

I don't even know when Ruby died? In the mirror when it a chalayan got burned was that Ruby?

In think the show will take a 20 year leap

Mo had no choti.  Evil Pari..  she'll take over and Dafli will take over from Dilruba why else the sudden baby track.  Sreejita had a good role I'm sure she wouldn't just want to leave.  I think Dafli will be Sreejita playing the role as Naman even said she looks just like Dilruba . After the marriage this is the second time he addressed her as Dilruba or else it was sanam ji and mrsji.  

I'm predicting a leap coming soon. 

Well, I wish that they kill off your "current favourites" ... 

Even I don't know how Ruby died... And I don't want to irritate myself by thinking of that.

This MoVed sister duo seem to have a charmed life. 

Mo died once, her life was in danger n number of times... Yet, she always managed to survive. And Ved... The makers seem to be obsessed with her. I don't think they will kill her off this soon... Piansh might be killed off but I doubt about these two ever dying!!!

Now, coming to a 20 years leap or so... Well, there are chances of a leap happening. They already had Adi, Pari and now they have Dafli to carry the story forward. So, there are chances that they might have Sreejita playing the role of Dafli again... 

They only have to kill off Piansh now and then take a leap and carry the story forward... 

Anyways, I don't care about the leap... I have already taken a Sanyas. I have absolutely nothing to do with them now...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago