They show Abhi travelling a lot lately for business purpose,he can take his wife with him. 😉 Whenever they decide to unite them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They show Abhi travelling a lot lately for business purpose,he can take his wife with him. 😉 Whenever they decide to unite them.
Let's hope they do that. My forever dream is for them go to a trip to switzerland and have a great time. 😳 I know it's a long shot but hey, we can always hope.
I just watched Tisha's ZRA 2014 performance again properly. Earlier I watched clips.But omg...they are hot, hot, hottt!!the flips, lifts and the flexibility...mann!!I was blushing the whole time. 
Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan
Let's hope they do that. My forever dream is for them go to a trip to switzerland and have a great time. 😳 I know it's a long shot but hey, we can always hope.
As long as they are together they can go anywhere,on 1 abandoned beach,Lonavla house,out of country...
Boring bhagya continues. Precap scene is the only thing with Abhi-Pragya in one frame today. And some seconds of Pragya at the end. 😴









