Cake baking for Sid in BB house. I wish he could see the love ppl have for him in their hearts
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Cake baking for Sid in BB house. I wish he could see the love ppl have for him in their hearts
Vikas sana mahira paras made the cake 4 sid. That's very good. This is i guess from extra tadka.
https://twitter.com/sidshukla_fan/status/1205737746838343681?s=19
Guys I read somewhere on insta that salman is upset with gopi bahu regarding her tweets on other housemates......how true is this?
jb tk khud nai dekhlo twitter shippers pe yakeen nai krne ka🤣Guys I read somewhere on insta that salman is upset with gopi bahu regarding her tweets on other housemates......how true is this?
Cute! Plus Sid wanted VG as Captain too, which he has no idea about, but he‘s been lovely to Sana too. Very kind and befitting!Originally posted by: intruderfast
Vikas sana mahira paras made the cake 4 sid. That's very good. This is i guess from extra tadka.
https://twitter.com/sidshukla_fan/status/1205737746838343681?s=19
😆 Seen the Yeh ladki pagal hai one?
Paras Sana conversation can any one explain
Watched bits and pieces of the episode an the only person worth watching is my little ray of sunshine Sana- I don't know what she has done but she is positively glowing last few episodes- putting kaala teeka.
It was funny how she was laughing during the fights for the jail task😆
I thought the Dev- Paro thing would be boring but she managed to make it funny and then making those faces at Asim😆