Now am more curious to know their past
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Now am more curious to know their past
Jennifer was so amazing! I had shivers down my spine when she pierced her nails into her skin
Even Anatara backstabbed her😲
Is anyone except the sons sane in this family?🤪
Maya winning second time tomorrow, by manipulating Rishi😊
Jennifer in the party scene is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Lagta hai ye AT ab khatam hone se raha 😆
Jenny was super amazing today as Maya!
Appreciation for Maya for giving the transgender the money and reminding Rudra that they have to struggle becuase we don't accept them in her sassy way!👏
Jennifer killing it with every episode. She literally dug her nails in her skin. The commitment. 👏
But does anyone think her makeup person seems change? I mean since yesterday her face seems darker than how it is. She looked amazing in the fight club scenes.
I have a feeling that Maya donates her money to that woman at the signal regularly. Or how would she know he is the new driver. It gives a darker turn to Maya's past. God knows what she went through to come to empathize with them. 😭
Originally posted by: tournesol
I have a feeling that Maya donates her money to that woman at the signal regularly. Or how would she know he is the new driver. It gives a darker turn to Maya's past. God knows what she went through to come to empathize with them. 😭
Yes! I thought the same, and that's why she was so open with Maya, comment about the driver and make her laugh, while she was at it.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yes! I thought the same, and that's why she was so open with Maya, comment about the driver and make her laugh, while she was at it.
Maya also allowed her to touch her to give blessings.
Rudra was like who is this new Maya. Smiling and all. 😆