I didnot remember seeing this conversation in the episode.
Can anyone tell me if it is edited or i missed it in the episode..
I didnot remember seeing this conversation in the episode.
Can anyone tell me if it is edited or i missed it in the episode..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didnot remember seeing this conversation in the episode.
Can anyone tell me if it is edited or i missed it in the episode..
There was one yesterday after paras's expose. Other than that there was nothing today..
It was cut from today's episode.
Originally posted by: roni_berna
It was cut from today's episode.
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
There was one yesterday after paras's expose. Other than that there was nothing today..
I am talking about this one
If not in the episode then we will get it in unseen/undekha tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing. I guess she is a meek person, she needs people behind her only then she will talk or fight.
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
Thanks for sharing. I guess she is a meek person, she needs people behind her only then she will talk or fight.
Actually why and when this happened we do know.. this was supposed to be aired today episode but BB cut it... Rashmi looks very upset with Arhaan here
And tomorrow dhamaaka. They wanted a public engagement and a public breakup for Rashmi. Channel demeaning her to another level
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
And tomorrow dhamaaka. They wanted a public engagement and a public breakup for Rashmi. Channel demeaning her to another level
And cutting out her comfortation with Arhaan...