🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that horrendous bindi 😵
Reminds me of Shin's obsession with blouses.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that horrendous bindi 😵
Reminds me of Shin's obsession with blouses.
not a fan of fantasy.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Someone should try fantasy on PreRish.
OMG. I just acknowledged the AT title. I had a story with the same name that I never wrote.
How do you watch this early morning and write about it dear?
Mahi you understood my feelings ❤️❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
[IMG]direct link[/IMG]
Bitch me www hona chaiye kya
Nor had attempted one.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Someone should try fantasy on PreRish.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Someone should try fantasy on PreRish.
U write on fantasy we will read...
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
OMG. I just acknowledged the AT title. I had a story with the same name that I never wrote.
I found the poem I had written for it.
*
Trapped between the trauma and the memories,
I can't express what is hidden.
The clinging emotional scars,
Makes my breathing uneven.
My face smiles but my heart cries,
I step away breaking all the ties.
Pushing anyone away was never a choice,
I had to do it to save their lives.
Every day it is not the same case,
Not every day is a mess,
Some days are cheerful,
While some are disasters,
When the past shows up,
I can't hear anything but hammers,
Hammers on my head,
Hammers on my heart,
In that moment, I can see neither the end nor the start.
A damaged person can be a reason for your temporary smile but,
Someday or the other, it is going to give you a cut,
A cut so deep that would be hard to heal,
Going away from you is a deal,
A deal with myself to protect you from the future hurt,
But my invisible presence will always provide you a warm comfort.
Originally posted by: ektamaddan42
U write on fantasy we will read...
I wish I could but I literally have no time. Besides, I am keeping away from laptop due to health issues.